Proposal: Kreider to the Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenwolf88

Nov 27, 2017
If the rangers start tanking whats the likelihood of them moving Kreider? And if so what do the rangers need? Any prospect not Liljegren.

2019 1st
Leivo
Grundstrom
Conditional pick if he resigns after his contract is over

Not sure what you need but I'd easily throw in Sandin if it gets to that.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Kreider (50%)
For
EDM 1st + Benson + Sanurukov + Kassian

My offer, and that's been rejected so they are looking for a haul.

Plus, do you really need another forward? You should just keep those pieces and package them for a dman. Can't get a good dman with them? Wait and let Lilj and Sandin develop.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I agree with what’s been said. Save those assets for a D. The leafs are set if they can make their D stronger. Honestly cup contenders if they can do that imo

exporta

Jul 30, 2005
Did you pick him up in NHL 18 or something and think he would be a good fit for the Leafs.

There is absolutely no room for Krieder long term. And any cap space and assets available after locking up the big three should be focused on upgrading D.

I didn't even bother looking at what you proposed to give up, because Krieder to TOR makes no sense aside from on your Xbox.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Sandin was a ‘if we have to’ addition and players picked 29th overall are not premium assets six weeks later just because they’re Leafs. OP was quantity for quality.
[MOD] Long story short, Leafs don't need forwards. If the Leafs are moving their best non-essential assets (1st rounders, Kapanen, Sandin...etc) it won't be for a winger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mork

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
[MOD] Long story short, Leafs don't need forwards. If the Leafs are moving their best non-essential assets (1st rounders, Kapanen, Sandin...etc) it won't be for a winger.

[MOD]

Ask any Ranger fan who their most untouchable roster player is and 9/10 will say Kreider. Where’s the incentive in selling him down the river for a couple of B+ assets and Josh Leivo - who, by the way, has absolutely zero value to anyone and is waiver fodder? Teemu Pulkkinen 2.0.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
If the rangers start tanking whats the likelihood of them moving Kreider? And if so what do the rangers need? Any prospect not Liljegren.

2019 1st
Leivo
Grundstrom
Conditional pick if he resigns after his contract is over

Not sure what you need but I'd easily throw in Sandin if it gets to that.
thats a whole lot of crap

Reactions: ChaoticOrange

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
Leafs on paper have the best top 9 in the east.

If they are spending assets it is for a defenseman, end of story.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Here's a suggestion if you want to ignore somebody - ignore them.

Edit: and this is can be closed based on how it's being received.

Last edited:

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I’m sorry what ‘premium’ asset were you giving up in OP? You were moving a low first and a bunch of meh.

OP is disgusting for the Rangers. Pure awful.

Leafs last first round picks:

Rielly Gauthier Nylander Marner Matthews Liljegren Sandin.

Maybe your team likes to waste first round picks, but our team has been making the most of them recently.

Reactions: Nizdizzle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->