Value of: Kreider to the Bruins

gump116

Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
New York
Bruins just got hall probably the biggest fish in the sea and will sign him . Where can they fit kreids?
Yeah posted this before the Hall trade. Kreider would've been a possible alternative if Hall went somewhere else. Really doesn't work with the Bruins anymore until the offseason.

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
Kreider + Gauthier for DeBrusk, Fredric, & pick.

DeBrusk and Fredric would round out our bottom 6 nice. Kreider needs no explanation, and Gauthier is a top 9 player with nowhere to go behind Buchnevich, Kakko, and Kravtsov. NYR have reportedly put time and effort into teaching the finer points of bottom 6 responsibility but he just isn't utilizing the knowledge and his skill set is too tailored to the offence/neutral zone rush plays.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario

DeBrusk and Fredric would round out our bottom 6 nice. Kreider needs no explanation, and Gauthier is a top 9 player with nowhere to go behind Buchnevich, Kakko, and Kravtsov. NYR have reportedly put time and effort into teaching the finer points of bottom 6 responsibility but he just isn't utilizing the knowledge and his skill set is too tailored to the offence/neutral zone rush plays.

Not bad a deal id like to have howden as well and we would give you steen as counter to complete deal .

Reactions: White Death 24

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Kreider is not going anywhere. He is on pace for over 30 goals in a full season, apparently that’s not enough. Everyone knew he is a streaky player he’d make Panarin money if he was a PPG player.

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
Personally right now I’d stay far away from certain states and Texas and Florida are on the list. I’ve had my vaccines but places that don’t take the pandemic seriously enough I’d steer clear of. I want this over and until some get their shit together it won’t be.

As someone who started a job in Arkansas last year and is desperately trying to find my way back to NY...I hear that.

Reactions: eco's bones

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
As someone who started a job in Arkansas last year and is desperately trying to find my way back to NY...I hear that.

Getting a vaccine...being conscious of the dangers of the virus should not be controversial but unfortunately we live in a very toxic political environment and there are political pressures that sometimes make people make bad decisions. A friend of mine recently pointed out to me that the last time the country was really united after a national emergency was right after 9-11. Even that didn’t last long but this pandemic if it had been responded at the federal not state level was another chance to do something right and bring the population together and unfortunately we failed miserably.

For myself going through a cancer battle I am going to be careful at least until I get my immunity back. I intend to win this battle and a big part of that is not being stupid and taking unnecessary risks.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Personally right now I’d stay far away from certain states and Texas and Florida are on the list. I’ve had my vaccines but places that don’t take the pandemic seriously enough I’d steer clear of. I want this over and until some get their shit together it won’t be.

nj has failed pretty miserably as well unfortunately. I believe up until last week we led the country in new cases

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Getting a vaccine...being conscious of the dangers of the virus should not be controversial but unfortunately we live in a very toxic political environment and there are political pressures that sometimes make people make bad decisions. A friend of mine recently pointed out to me that the last time the country was really united after a national emergency was right after 9-11. Even that didn’t last long but this pandemic if it had been responded at the federal not state level was another chance to do something right and bring the population together and unfortunately we failed miserably.

For myself going through a cancer battle I am going to be careful at least until I get my immunity back. I intend to win this battle and a big part of that is not being stupid and taking unnecessary risks.

good luck man and I hope you kick it’s ass!
Definitely no unnecessary risks and taking care of the body as much as possible.

Reactions: eco's bones

gump116

Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
New York
He thinks he's getting a free Krieder.
To clarify, I'm a Rangers fan, and I think it may make sense to trade Kreider, given his contract and the the team's strength at wing. I'd personally give him away for free to get off his contract, but was curious of his value and if we'd have to add or could get something back. Based on the thread, it seems like he still has some positive value.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
To clarify, I'm a Rangers fan, and I think it may make sense to trade Kreider, given his contract and the the team's strength at wing. I'd personally give him away for free to get off his contract, but was curious of his value and if we'd have to add or could get something back. Based on the thread, it seems like he still has some positive value.

CK works best w/better chemistry linemates which helps when there is consistency from same line. Zib +, usually Buch, was not a prob last yr.
This yr whole team got off slow. Then extra hit w/breadman on hiatus, so CK by then things falling into place stepped up.
Has now deferred to Zib w/Zib emerging again.
However, last couple of wks both went cold.

Kreider stays thru most of his deal.
Zib stays at 8.75 x 4 w/no NMC and again 4 yrs only or buh bye.
{would do 3 yrs more at 9 if he prefers, do not want long term}

We will move on from Strome and Buch
The kids will flourish

We need to solve Trouba; chances of doing that sooner to 3 yrs before his NMC clause turns off is like poker inside straight; doable but tough.
Moving Trouba, not Kreider, should be our focus.

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014

Really? Florida aka home of the elderly has much fewer deaths than NY with more cases. I am fairly certain NY forcing Covid positive patients into nursing homes wasn't a smart move. Texas also has way more cases and fewer deaths. NY should be investigated on how bad they handled the virus. Their case totals to deaths is terrible.

Plus your vaccinated why do you care if others are not? Isn't that kind of the point of the vaccination?

Either way stay safe.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Really? Florida aka home of the elderly has much fewer deaths than NY with more cases. I am fairly certain NY forcing Covid positive patients into nursing homes wasn't a smart move. Texas also has way more cases and fewer deaths. NY should be investigated on how bad they handled the virus. Their case totals to deaths is terrible.

Plus your vaccinated why do you care if others are not? Isn't that kind of the point of the vaccination?

Either way stay safe.

surprised to see the bold.
To greatest extent possible, you should care about your fellow man, for a litany of reasons.

As to any pandemic, it is always smarter to crush it entirely than leave a few strains hanging around.

That is why when they finally get something fully eradicated, they only keep a few samples stored under lock and key for research purposes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad