GDT: Kraken vs Predators, 16 March

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
No word on Dunn at the time of posting.

IMG_1747.jpeg

Chance to win actually went down a % when they announced Grubauer as the starter…?

IMG_1748.jpeg

The headline says “fairly important” but that % doesn’t seem to move that much on a win.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
There's no need to rush anything for Dunn or Schwartz.
So it's good to see the team doing the right thing as it also gives Evans playing time.

Overall I'm just hoping for some kind of excitement in this one and not another boring game like the ones against Winnipeg or Washington.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Five shots on goal in the first period is pretty pathetic.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
If you stick your arms up in the air, you can be pretty sure a tripping call quickly follows.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
I wont even pretend to have been motivated to watch this one, having worked all day yesterday and knowing I had to work all day again today. I'm basically boxscoring it for the rest of this season, having been thoroughly demotivated by GMRF's inexplicable inability to get literally anything for Schwartz or Driedger at the TDL. Far far better apparently to pay Cale Fleury $800k to spend the entire season in CV while giving Schultz's expiring contract bottom pair 12 minutes a night, I guess.

I'm a huge Burakovsky supporter but ffs paying him $5.5m this season for 33gp, 4g and 8a makes me think I fell into a parallel universe.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
@Fuhrious

Burky has actually been pretty good(or at least creating stuff) lately and also finally seems to be able to find the net again.

Though, we're currently allowed to experience top six center Kyler Yamamoto which tells you how talented this team currently is.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
@Fuhrious

Burky has actually been pretty good(or at least creating stuff) lately and also finally seems to be able to find the net again.

Though, we're currently allowed to experience top six center Kyler Yamamoto which tells you how talented this team currently is.
I thought about that last night, as I glanced at the boxscore just before going to bed. They were losing 3-1 midway through the 3rd period, I saw the one goal was from Burakovsky and thought "Oh cool, now that the games dont matter he's going to start putting up points..."

Basically padding his stats in garbage time, for all intents and purposes. Then I saw this morning he's on 4g/8a and almost spit out my coffee. Didnt realize it was that bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad