GDT: Kraken vs Blue Jackets, 28 Jan

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Low effort GDT, sorry. One eye on football playoffs and the other on a sick cat.

1706487946921.jpeg

Only injury list for Seattle is PEBs broken leg, return estimated end of the month.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Why the hell is Grubauer not getting the start :(

I was thinking PG would get the start too - seems like a great chance for a confidence builder. Speaking of confidence builders, would he get the Sharks before the long break or do you give that to Joey before the long break?

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
If you had me guess what the shots would be at this point in the game, I'd need twenty guesses before I got to "1-0 Seattle".

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Just catching highlights for this one...

Man Tarasov just doesnt look great, does he? Rebounds just pinging off this guy, and for Eberle's first Tarasov is moving completely the wrong way sliding towards the far post for a shot to the near one?

Yikes, that 2nd Jackets goal...Kraken lose the faceoff and just sorta stand around while Chinakhov collects the puck and walks down Main Street before firing an uncontested laser into the top corner.

Daccord's confidence seems incredibly high. He's casually making saves, not giving up rebounds, and flipping the puck around on his glove after whistles. His Sv% is good for a tie for 5th in the entire league right now, and if you drop out goalies who have started less than 21 games he jumps up to 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00