GDT: Kraken vs Blackhawks, 14 DEC

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
McCann adds to the fun and Ryker gets another assist, his first multiple point game.

...and Bellemare quickly follows as we kick the extra point.

Reactions: Toomany7pins

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
We were due for one of these, but it's still fun to see the guys unload on somebody.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Didn't realize how slightly built Bedard is. He looks like a choir boy.
But boy can he sing

Awesome effort tonight. 14 different players oN the scoresheet points wise. Another fantastic game by Joey D.
More please.
I'm hoping Daccord plays the majority of the games throughout the year,Gru has been way too inconsistent and gets rattled a lot

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Is my gushing over Evans getting weird yet?

IMG_0115.jpeg

Reactions: kihei and Hocktopus

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Good and fun win against a brutally bad team.

Good for the guys to get some confidence and score.

Also, I hope Evans gets to stay with the Kraken and won't be send down again to avoid burning that first year of his ELC.
The kid is fun and while he will make some mistakes, I'd rather watch him to his thing instead of Doumoulin or even Schultz.

Reactions: kihei and Hocktopus

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
Would be nice but GMFrancis is in a bit of a pickle with 3 years remaining on Gru\s inflated contract,,Ouch!!!
IMHO you still start your best guy. The contract is a sunk cost, doesn’t matter if he (Gru) is starting, backing up, or hurt.

It was most definitely a bad contract. There are ways to move bad contracts though if desired.

Reactions: kihei

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
IMHO you still start your best guy. The contract is a sunk cost, doesn’t matter if he (Gru) is starting, backing up, or hurt.

It was most definitely a bad contract. There are ways to move bad contracts though if desired.
It would nice if someone wanted Gru cause he's not getting it done in Seattle...New Jersey perhaps or Colorado?

Reactions: Toomany7pins

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
It would nice if someone wanted Gru cause he's not getting it done in Seattle...New Jersey perhaps or Colorado?
He'd be a downgrade statistically over Georgiev and a break even move with Vanecek. Although with Vanecek, he's cost more cap and be injured.

Honestly, Grub is untradeable unless there is a team that has the cap and wants to burn $2.75M for the next 3+ seasons on a backup goalie if we retain 50%.

He's put enough of his inconsistency on tape at this point, that it's not a secret or something we can wish away.

Reactions: Hocktopus

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
He'd be a downgrade statistically over Georgiev and a break even move with Vanecek. Although with Vanecek, he's cost more cap and be injured.

Honestly, Grub is untradeable unless there is a team that has the cap and wants to burn $2.75M for the next 3+ seasons on a backup goalie if we retain 50%.

He's put enough of his inconsistency on tape at this point, that it's not a secret or something we can wish away.
Yep,good points

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4