Kraken News

Soul Rebel

Aug 19, 2019
Looks like Beniers has worn #10 a few different times. Ronnie used to be #10 in CAR/Hartford, so I'm hoping these paths cross and that #10 Beniers Kraken sweater happens.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
King5 with another video about the Kraken etc.
Chris Daniels talks about the training facility opening on July 29th(around the 14:45 mark), but I haven't heard anything about that since then.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Seattle's management makes me cringe at the move they made/are making.

I just hope you guys are the team that ends up with Connor Bedard. And Francis is fired one year later along with Hakstol and then you guys get the best GM and coach in the NHL.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I am holding on till the last moment till I switch to ATT TV Now. Really hoping FUBO makes a deal with ROOT sports before then.

I may go back to regular Comcast too BUT would really prefer to not go that route.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Any interviews from CD since the Grub signing? As a Florida fan, I feel bad for him: I thought he would get a good chance to be 1A here and signed a fair contract for that. I think he’s a good guy that deserves the opportunity to make it his team

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Any interviews from CD since the Grub signing? As a Florida fan, I feel bad for him: I thought he would get a good chance to be 1A here and signed a fair contract for that. I think he’s a good guy that deserves the opportunity to make it his team

The two goalies will split the playing time.

JelloPuddyPops

"Gotta support the team."
Oct 9, 2018
Pacific Northwest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad