GDT: Kraken @ Maple Leafs, 30NOV

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
We could have won that overtime. I want a sniper for Christmas.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Well I knew what would happen when they got to the shootout. Kraken vs Leafs? Come on! They only needed one, we all knew that.

Well, 1 point is better than I expected going into the 3rd.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Oh, well, It was fun while it lasted. Still, a point is a point, and I didn't think we had much of a chance at getting one going into the third.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
We could have won that overtime. I want a sniper for Christmas.

I think between McCann popping off and Bjorkstrand continuing to play great, I'm starting to feel good about the sniping ability. My Christmas wish is for more saves.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Second half just starting and you are looking pretty good at the moment.

Reminds me of the man who jumped from the Empire State Building's roof, and at each floor, he's heard to remark "so far, so good".

Anyhow, so far, so good.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
That was a pretty good third period. Playing a full 60 seems to be a struggle still.
Had a complete brain fart and missed the game entirely! Good to see they came back and got a point...Wish the team could stay healthy...starting to wonder about next year country and some of our coming UFA's...the youngsters aren't really ready to assume huge roles except for maybe Beniers...do the Kraken Offer 1-2 year deals to Eberle,Wennberg,Schultz or peddle them off for draft choices?That's the Question...wish we could have Sprong back for one... and personally I'd sign all 3 pending UFA's unless they get "big ticket" offers elsewhere...Wish Burakovsky could play a full season without any sort injuries that would be nice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad