Rumor: Kovalchuk available

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Assuming LA takes on some of his cap a deal can be done here. LA got him for free without giving up assets. If they can even get a 2nd or 3rd for him it will help their rebuild

Playoff teams that need scoring:
NYI
Montreal
Dallas
Minny
Boston
STL

I think NYI , Montreal and Dallas would be best fits. Maybe STL

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
3rd year hurts here.

I could've seen a team biting on this if it was ending next summer

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Assuming LA takes on some of his cap a deal can be done here. LA got him for free without giving up assets. If they can even get a 2nd or 3rd for him it will help their rebuild

Playoff teams that need scoring:
NYI
Montreal
Dallas
Minny
Boston
STL

I think NYI , Montreal and Dallas would be best fits. Maybe STL

Kovalchuk would certainly be a good fit for the Isles. The team desperately needs a scorer and he could do some damage if paired with Barzal.

In terms of salary and contract, taking back Ladd's contract might be a necessity for LA though.

LucicAndChong

formerly known as Big Sugar
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario, Canada
No chance Habs deal Suzuki or Poehling... They are playing with house money this year, no need to deal potential 2-3 centers for an aging winger.
While I get that, if you can get him 50% retained, with all the cap space you have next year, why not?

Also, you have Kotka, Suzuki and Poehling, 3 future star Cs, someone isnt going to get enough time and Kings are desperate enough to get a new young star centre that they would probably overpay for it

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
Kovalchuk would certainly be a good fit for the Isles. The team desperately needs a scorer and he could do some damage if paired with Barzal.

In terms of salary and contract, taking back Ladd's contract might be a necessity for LA though.
I thought Trotz likes low scoring games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->