Kovalchuk 1st goal back in the NHL

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
A Ducks fan celebrating the first goal of a Kings player?!

Could I request the same sort of love for Antti Suomela's first Sharks goal in North America when it happens? Plz...share the love.

Reactions: Legionnaire

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
Kovalchuk looks really good actually. He looked dangerous all game. Unfortunately for him, he's the only King I could say that about. Doughty looked like a whiny overpaid mess for most of the game.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I don't get your point. Doughty and pretty much all the Kings except Kovalchuk played terribly tonight. One hit where he barely clips Scheifele trying to jump around him doesn't change that.
Whiny though? Nah, not tonight. Just thought you were Doughty hater since you picked him out from all the suckage. Kovalchuk and Campbell were the only two standouts. Kopitar tried too but Stevens is already playing him too much, another 24 minutes.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Nice goal by Kovalchuk. He's the first elite winger capable of providing offense for the Kings in a long time.

Him, Kopitar, and Campbell were the only respectable Kings tonight

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I don't get your point. Doughty and pretty much all the Kings except Kovalchuk played terribly tonight. One hit where he barely clips Scheifele trying to jump around him doesn't change that.
dump a guy on his head with a hip check on the boards.. "barely clipped him"

jesus f***in christ.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
dump a guy on his head with a hip check on the boards.. "barely clipped him"

jesus ****in christ.

As a neutral fan that’s a nothing hit that looks dramatic because scheifele jumped before contact...

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
He's been pretty good. You can tell that he is still getting his bearings, but he obviously still has his skillset. His speed isn't elite anymore, but he is clearly not slower than the field, he is probably still one of the fastest Kings. His stickhandling is exceptional and his passing is better than expected. If Stevens ever decides that he wants his team scoring goals, he might have a good year :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad