Speculation: KOTR's Fan Base Mock (Your pick has been made)

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
Shot out and stealing this idea that was never followed through by Candy Canes. Thought it would be interesting to try it again as I liked the idea originally. Also a chance to change history if you voted in the last go round. Trying to make it through the entire first round before the draft.

Currently on the clock: Colorado (Your pick has been made)

Rules:

I will be making posts on teams main forums, so look out for yours when your team is up to pick! When the team is up to pick, the fans of that team will post their player they want drafted with that pick. After about 24 hours at 8:00 AM (Pacific) the player that was said the most on the forum will be the team's selection! If a tie breaker happens to be needed I will give that team extra time until the next vote is cast.

-You as a voter, can only vote once.
-You can only select one player.
-Of course like a real draft, once a player is selected they can not be drafted again.
-Please make your pick clear and separate your commentary where possible.
-Thanks for participating.

The entire mock will be updated on the Mock Board section under KOTR's Fan Base Mock.

1-EDMONTON=Connor McDavid
2-BUFFALO=Jack Eichel
3-ARIZONA=Dylan Strome
4-TORONTO=Noah Hanifin
5-CAROLINA=Mitch Marner
6-NEW JERSEY=Matthew Barzal
7-PHILLY=Ivan Provorov
8-COLUMBUS=Zach Werenski
9-SAN JOSE=Pavel Zacha
10-COLORADO=Lawson Crouse
11-FLORIDA
12-DALLAS
13-LA
14-BOSTON
15-CALGARY
16-EDMONTON
17-WINNIPEG
18-OTTAWA
19-DETROIT
20-MINNESOTA
21-BUFFALO
22-WASHINGTON
23-VANCOUVER
24-TORONTO
25-WINNIPEG
26-MONTREAL
27-ARIZONA
28-PHILLY
29-ANAHEIM
30-TAMPA BAY

Last edited:

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
Again trying to follow this idea through the first round. Last one stopped at 13.

Figured I give fans a chance to vote again.

Please make your pick clear i.e.:

McDavid

Commentary can go under it like this.

Thanks again for participating.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Lawson Crouse

You do not need to wait a full day to see the results from this board. He would probably be most Avs fans (and PAtrick Roy's) selection at 4th overall. The unrealistic scenerio of him being there at 10 would have Avs fans dancing in the street.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Lawson Crouse

Because Patrick might literally skip on his way to submitting the pick. Crouse is the guy we've all accepted would be the perfect pick for us, but won't be available at #10. If we ended up with a high enough pick to secure him he'd be a lock to become an av.

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
Alright, seeing as this is going in much the same way and at your request.

Lawson Crouse will be your selection.

Thanks again for the participation.

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
If Crouse is there, Roy will probably sprint up to the stage and throw Bettman off before Bettman can say "the next pick belongs to the Colorado Avalanche"

I am using the traditional definition of the word literally when I say that Patrick would literally skip to the stage to make that pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->