Speculation: KOTR's Fan Base Mock (Pick has been made)

417th

Pacifist Division
Feb 4, 2015
is merely a concept
The Kings draft and develop plenty of players with (Size), they can go into corners, and dig out pucks, and board battle.

You pick BPA, or you are going to regret it. Like all those teams regretted Passing on Kopitar.

Konecny has had a couple of pretty good injuries already and both have come from him trying to increase his physical presence. BPA doesnt always mean most skilled.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Roy and Bracco you could probably trade back for.

I think Zacha will be gone.

Roy and Bracco would be trade back type of guys that should be highly rated on the board.

I don't think Zacha get out of the top 10.

And you have us picking Meier but it's 5 to 5 with Konecny and I don't even think FWIW88 is even a Kings fan (edit:he's a sens fan; vote shouldn't count). So it should have been Konecny :naughty:

triplcrown

Jul 23, 2006
SF Valley, SoCal
He is 5'9". We already have him in MCH but his name is Weal. Watch a bunch of Weal and then Watch TK and tell me who you would rather have. Weal is an inch and a touch taller too. I can't see us drafting a guy under 5'10. He is a solid O skilled and slightly better than average two way player but he isn't big and gets hurt when he works too much in the corners. His season ended with a shoulder separation. Not a truly big deal but it is going to hurt his position on draft day a little. I want Zacha and Ahl but understand that one is likely gone and the other is more of an early 2nd rounder then anything else in this draft but Konecny while really talented doesn't seem like a perfect fit for our current org.

I agree.
:nod:

We have enough great small prospects (Weal, O'Neill). We don't need more, IMO.

Kyle Connor looks like a young Justin Williams-type, IMO.
But alas, he'll probably be gone by pick#13.
:(

417th

Pacifist Division
Feb 4, 2015
is merely a concept
I agree.
:nod:

We have enough great small prospects (Weal, O'Neill). We don't need more, IMO.

Kyle Connor looks like a young Justin Williams-type, IMO.
But alas, he'll probably be gone by pick#13.
:(

Connor is the player that I have seen us going after from the start. Zacha would be my first pick but it would be very surprising to see him sticking around till the 13th pick but I could see Connor being there. It will be close but he could be there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->