Kotkaniemi Vs Hagg

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Hagg deserved that - really cheap hit, elbow into the spine and into the boards.

Max kudos to KK for laying down the clearest possible message although why did that earn him a misconduct?

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Did Hagg get his balls chopped off lol? Just being a typical Swede i guess:sarcasm:

you realise that sweden have several tough fighters in ufc right? more than finland.

you probaly dont even know that swedish hooligans meet finnish hooligans in forrest fights 3 times, guess who won all 3 times. the swedes....

so no finns are not tougher than swedes.

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
you realise that sweden have several tough fighters in ufc right? more than finland.

you probaly dont even know that swedish hooligans meet finnish hooligans in forrest fights 3 times, guess who won all 3 times. the swedes....

Yes Swedes are much tougher. Beats Finns 9/10. Viking blood runs strong.

Reactions: Eye of Ra

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki

Haha triggered much? It was a joke if you couldn't figure that out lol, and wow your drugged out wannabee hooligans high on meth won a couple fights in some random woods against a non existing finnish "hooligan" fanbase?LMFAO Wow that completely justifies all Swedes as tougher than Finns, they are just a bunch of low lives that watch too much Greenstreet Hooligans, i've met a couple Swedish football fans and theyre for the most part allright, and those who call themselves hooligans over there are kindof pathetic losers living of from welfare and usually drugged out on meth. Such tough guys hahaha.

Those are them hooligans in action am i rite? Oh, and claiming Swedes are tougher than Finns is like saying ABBA slaps heavier than Heavy Metal, nobody has ever seen Swedes as tough people, and you know why.

Last edited:

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Those are them hooligans in action am i rite? Oh, and claiming Swedes are tougher than Finns is like saying ABBA slaps heavier than Heavy Metal, nobody has ever seen Swedes as tough people, and you know why.

swe hooligans won several fights over top german hooligan firms aswell, cant call germany hool scene non existing.

thats weird if you look at swedish history, we won lot of wars. we even owned your country for some time. and we where vikings...

btw you still did not reply to that swedes is way better in mma/boxning than finns... i wonder why...

lol the video you posted, no its not hools in your video. here is legit video

Last edited:
Reactions: astratom

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
swe hooligans won several fights over top german hooligan firms aswell, cant call germany hool scene non existing.

thats weird if you look at swedish history, we won lot of wars. we even owned your country for some time. and we where vikings...

btw you still did not reply to that swedes is way better in mma/boxning than finns... i wonder why...

Who cares about hooligans and football on these forums? What are you even talking about? Saying Swedes are tougher than Finns is delusional. So what if you oppressed us back in history? So did Russia own us back in the day, we still managed to fight the mighty soviets off at ww2. Now compare that to your cute little football hugging or any other sport hugging sport as MMA and call then tougher than finns, YOU WISH!

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada

What are hooligan forest fights, and how do said fights make one country tougher than another?

astratom

Feb 20, 2020
www.kokkasmetakomiseis.gr

Wow ! What was that !

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
arm wrestling

delete.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad