Injury Report: Kostin placed on IR

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I guess the next move will be Husso on IR or LTR.
Yeah, that looked bad. He couldn't put any weight on that leg.

71966954007-gty-1866000946.jpg

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
We need more Russians on the roster.

Maybe trade Husso, Holl, and a pick for Ovechkin's shell. I'm sure he grew up rooting for the Red Wings while living in Moscow. A change of scenery can't hurt his pursuit of the goal record.

Last edited:
Reactions: lgrws91

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
We need more Russians on the roster.

Maybe trade Husso, Holl, and a pick for Ovechkin's shell. I'm sure he grew up playing for the Red Wings while living in Moscow. A change of scenery can't hurt his pursuit of the goal record.
LOL, wut?!?! $9.5M for a player that's lost his touch?

Ted won't trade a fan favorite anyways, Ovy is a Cap until he retires.

Reactions: lilidk

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Or maybe we trade Cat, Kane, Copp, Holl, Perron , Petry and continue our rebuild. Sooner we do it better draft picks we will have. Id give Kostin till end of next season and let him go to play in KHL. I like him for his toughness, but guy is too slow for today NHL

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Fine, we'll throw Copp in there to sweeten the finances. I'm ready to see that contract unloaded.
They have the same number of goals this season, which is kinda funny.

Or maybe we trade Cat, Kane, Copp, Holl, Perron , Petry and continue our rebuild. Sooner we do it better draft picks we will have. Id give Kostin till end of next season and let him go to play in KHL. I like him for his toughness, but guy is too slow for today NHL
Cat is the only one with any trade value.

Agree this team needs more speed, getting outskated every game.

Oct 18, 2006
Given how tough he is, and the fact that he tried to get up but really couldn’t, I think he might be out a while.

Reactions: 13to40

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
LOL, wut?!?! $9.5M for a player that's lost his touch?

Ted won't trade a fan favorite anyways, Ovy is a Cap until he retires.
imagine a kane pass right in the breadbasket to ovi after traveling through a defender on a cross ice feed.

IDC if that lineup would lead to 50 goals again a game, that would look sick to see and having seider just watch them work would be hilarious.

One thing I do wish is they would call up another kid for a game or two just to give him some nhl money and experience like a soderblom or lombardi or kasper or hanas or something.

They'll play on the 4th line with sheltered minutes, but it would be nice to just see another name every once in awhile. I love czarnik's game so I'm not complaining that he always gets the call up, I just want some of these kids to get a 1 game "go get-em kid" and just see what happens. Wouldn't expect them to stay up at all and neither should they, but if it's a home game then why not?

I would just be so damn curious to see what lombardi would do out there. He has speed and tenacity right now that I think he would just be extremely hungry to do something out there instead of just getting excited to be called up. Eh, idk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad