Recalled/Assigned: Kosmachuk Recalled

Samcanadian

Dec 13, 2011
I dunno about anyone else, but where many are giving up their tickets or complaining about empty seats in the MTS centre...these late-season, stress-free games are kind of nice for a change. Yeah it'd be better if we were battling for a playoff spot, but I love watching a kid like Kosmachuk be able to get his big league debut tonight.

Maybe it's a decent compromise for a meaningless game. The longer this goes the more tiring it'll be I'm sure, but the fact that we've never been "out of it" this early in the year makes these callups still somewhat of a novelty for me.

folix

Jul 24, 2011
Seeing the call ups play like koz and Morrissey and lipon are far more exciting then seeing thorburn and pleuso every night

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
I think he was recalled because he's been with the organization for a while and they want to see what he can do. Would have preferred to see De Leo, think he deserves it more but.. I get the thought Process here, yenno.

Buff has a contender here it seems for the Yenno title. Scheifs? not so much, Buff every 2nd word. Gotta wonder at times if it's a little game they play with the media to see who can say Yenno the most.

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Jets have implemented a hang nail protocol process, similar to the concussion protocol. Hang nails can get infected, and have been known to cause bad infections that have lead to the amputation of fingers.

To mitigate this risk, the Jets are immediately putting players on the IR for any hang nail related problems.

folix

Jul 24, 2011
I think he was recalled because he's been with the organization for a while and they want to see what he can do. Would have preferred to see De Leo, think he deserves it more but.. I get the thought Process here, yenno.

Buff has a contender here it seems for the Yenno title. Scheifs? not so much, Buff every 2nd word. Gotta wonder at times if it's a little game they play with the media to see who can say Yenno the most.

This is only his second year in the AHL isnt? He scored 50 goals his last year in junior. Thats not easy even in the O. He now has the same amount as points as he did last year with like 25 games still to play so he is improving....alot.

I love Del Leo, however if you watch Del Leo man he is slender and he is a center. Kosmachuk plays a much better two way game and is alot bigger and just has that pro game down alot better.

Now Del Leo is lighting it up like no ones biz too, so its all good news there too.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Ya it's not great grammar but i use it alot :laugh: One example ... the Jets are alot worster this season compared to last season !! See how nice that sounds :laugh:

Maybe you better stop doing that. Go look it up in the urban dictionary. :laugh:

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy8W1sDI5Ms

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
This is great! I always liked Kosmo but kind of gave up on him after last year - now it looks like he'll get into a game. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad