Prospect Info: Korshkov is coming over

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
If Engvall and Korshkov can make the leafs next year our Forth line could be this

Korshkov Engvall Gauthier

All 6”4+, all 214+
That could reek some havoc on opposing teams.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
He seems to have moved past lottery ticket status back into a legit prospect. Hopefully, he can stay healthy this year. If he can someone how develop into a top 9 winger, we've beat the average return of a 31st overall pick. It ain't a home-run like DeBrincat, but its a solid piece to leave with. Lets just hope this isn't a mirage.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
He seems to have moved past lottery ticket status back into a legit prospect. Hopefully, he can stay healthy this year. If he can someone how develop into a top 9 winger, we've beat the average return of a 31st overall pick. It ain't a home-run like DeBrincat, but its a solid piece to leave with. Lets just hope this isn't a mirage.

He is scoring, but his Corsi was bad last game. 40% (I dont know much about it though). Regardless.. someone his age should be dominating in the AHL to be a legit prospect shouldn't he?

His size is intriguing, but I'm not gonna jump the gun on a small sample size and bad Corsi.

Hoping he will keep it up.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
That's a big mistake. Sorry but the GM should not have made so many commitments like Spezza. Korsh Tima and Miky should all be on this Leafs team fair and square.

What are all those other commitments like Spezza that the GM made?

kb

Aug 28, 2009
He is scoring, but his Corsi was bad last game. 40% (I dont know much about it though). Regardless.. someone his age should be dominating in the AHL to be a legit prospect shouldn't he?

His size is intriguing, but I'm not gonna jump the gun on a small sample size and bad Corsi.

The Marlies were heavily outchanced/outshot that game, and you are going to single out a single game corsi stat to judge his worth?

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008

what do you consider dominate?

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
what do you consider dominate?

What do I consider dominate? Colborne's season a few years ago when he had about 2 points per game for the first 10 games of the year. Oh right... he ended up at less than a point per game, and his career fizzled.

For petes sake are you suggesting hes a dominate AHL player after 6 games? He had a 40% Corsi in one of the those games. Meaning he was not dominate in at least 1 out of 5 of this short season. What has his Corsi been in the other games (I'm serious?)

What do you consider a dominate season? This one... after 6 games?

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
What do I consider dominate? Colborne's season a few years ago when he had about 2 points per game for the first 10 games of the year. Oh right... he ended up at less than a point per game, and his career fizzled.

For petes sake are you suggesting hes a dominate AHL player after 6 games? He had a 40% Corsi in one of the those games. Meaning he was not dominate in at least 1 out of 5 of this short season. What has his Corsi been in the other games (I'm serious?)

What do you consider a dominate season? This one... after 6 games?

ohh,,,,, you care about corsi, ok,,,,, i get it now

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
shore isnt doing too much out there, rather give this big kid a chance over shore and petan

Reactions: kb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad