Konstantins from the 2003 draft...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
How are the Konstantins doing?

Glazachev --> haven't heard much about him, but they were saying he has star potential if puts everything together...could have been a 1st rnder...

Zakharov --> Doin' well in the Q...NHL potential?

Pushkaryov --> He's been makin' some top prospects list in various threads...NHL potential?

Cheers

Tadite

Feb 27, 2002
Rhode Island
Visit site
bobbyorr4ever said:
Pushkaryov --> He's been makin' some top prospects list in various threads...NHL potential?

Cheers

Still the same as when he was drafted. Could be a real sleeper pick (as much as a 2nd rounder can be). Had a decent season in the Russian First League. Got a few games in the Russian Super League. Had a minor knee injury which kept him out a few games. Next year should make the jump full time into the RSL. Either way is still at least 2 years away from coming over. Really hard to say people still say lots of good things about him but because he plays on the Kazakstan WJC team most people are just not going to get to see him play so he is not going to get the hype of the Russian kids who get all those nice international tounrys to shine.

He is the only legit top-6 Center Prospect that the Kings have so god knows I hope he develops.

leafaholix*

5 Konstantin's...

Konstantin Glazachev - Nashville.
Konstantin Barulin - St. Louis
Konstantin Zakharov - St. Louis
Konstantin Pushkarov - Los Angeles
Konstantin Volkov - Toronto

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
Leafaholix said:
5 Konstantin's...

Konstantin Glazachev - Nashville.
Konstantin Barulin - St. Louis
Konstantin Zakharov - St. Louis
Konstantin Pushkarov - Los Angeles
Konstantin Volkov - Toronto

I wasn't tryin' to produce an all inclusive list of Konstatin's, but thanks for the further info...I was just wondering about the progress of the named 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->