Koivu777's GM Game Sign Up & Discussion Part 2 (FLA OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Varmalov

And Then....
Dec 11, 2007
Boulder
Nashville sign two defenseman....

:nashville

Matt Hunwick - 1 year - $1,500,000
Bryan Allen - 1 year - $2,000,000

Happy to add both to Nashville and hope they can lead us to another Cup.

Our team, is almost complete... just a few small moves left to make.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
:sens

i have to pull out of this game, sorry. Mostly a mixture of not a lot of time, don't wan to be in more than 1 game, Ottawa got kinda boring...etc.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Detroit Resign the following players

Darren Helm- 1.8 M for 2 years
Justin Abdelkader- 1.4 M for 1 year
G. Lattendresse- 2.5 M for 3 years
Kyle Quincey at 3 300 000 for 2 years

We are very please that we were able to give out those extension since we believe they are very important to our team.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
I will not post tonights games results because I am very disappointed that hardly anyone voted. Thanks to the people who did vote. But its way too less for me to post. Does everyone still want to continue on with this game. It was scheduled to be a 2-year game. We had a great 1st year, but now it looks like not as much people want to play anymore. Please PM me if you want it to continue, if not then I guess we will have to officially close this game.

Steve Varmalov

And Then....
Dec 11, 2007
Boulder
I will not post tonights games results because I am very disappointed that hardly anyone voted. Thanks to the people who did vote. But its way too less for me to post. Does everyone still want to continue on with this game. It was scheduled to be a 2-year game. We had a great 1st year, but now it looks like not as much people want to play anymore. Please PM me if you want it to continue, if not then I guess we will have to officially close this game.

Come on guys, let's try and get a 2nd season in!

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
:flames

David Moss, Mikael Backlund, Blake Comeau and Derek Smith on the block. Smith can go for a 5/6 Defenseman.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Wasn't available yesterday, sorry.

Lets try and finish this game before fully commiting ourselves to another one... this happens every time.

bigbadbruins7

Dec 18, 2011
CT
blues1985-1997.gif

are actively shopping Clarke Macarthur. can be had for a 2nd or a 3rd + prospect. PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad