Kodi Xbox One

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Not necessarily.

My mom and I both had Kodi on Android boxes for nearly 2 years and used Exodus. However the other day she called and told me that Kodi underwent some huge software/operating system upgrade and in order to run it now you need an upgraded Android box. Meaning the Android box I have now is garbage.

So it's probably something to do with that. As my mom got a new Android box the day after she called me and she said Exodus is working fine for her again.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Kodi is actually good, as a Plex replacement. It's extremely snappy and fast with keyboard and xinput compatibility.

When it comes to those extra add-ons it's junk. Constantly breaks and is just slow even when it's not broken.

I recommend just getting a 2 TB hard drive and putting your shows on it. Label them properly using tvdb as a guide (s01 e01, s01 e02, and so on) and it won't be any different from Netflix.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Just go to Reddit. They post/update a thread every month with what you need.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137

This is what I've been using and it works almost flawlessly. It looks a little different from what in the video since it's been updated a few times but if you follow the same steps it should work. Just click on the actual "movies" or "tv shows" instead of the individual add-ons it works amazing.

Placenta is what almost everything I watch is on right now.

GreytWun

Sep 29, 2017
Ontario
Not necessarily.

My mom and I both had Kodi on Android boxes for nearly 2 years and used Exodus. However the other day she called and told me that Kodi underwent some huge software/operating system upgrade and in order to run it now you need an upgraded Android box. Meaning the Android box I have now is garbage.

So it's probably something to do with that. As my mom got a new Android box the day after she called me and she said Exodus is working fine for her again.

That's not true. You can use up to Kodi 16.1 I believe on the box. If you want more updated software then you can use kodi alternatives like SPMC or OSMC.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
That's not true. You can use up to Kodi 16.1 I believe on the box. If you want more updated software then you can use kodi alternatives like SPMC or OSMC.

No worries. My mom got a new Android box and Kodi is working fine for her again. I threw mine out this past week though, I don't really care.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018

This is what I've been using and it works almost flawlessly. It looks a little different from what in the video since it's been updated a few times but if you follow the same steps it should work. Just click on the actual "movies" or "tv shows" instead of the individual add-ons it works amazing.

Placenta is what almost everything I watch is on right now.

I'll definitely give this a try and see if that works.

I've had such shit luck with Kodi. I have 2 android boxes. Both started off fine, then sucked. When I tested my net speed with the Android Box, it said I could stream 4K with ease, but it took 40 minutes to load 2 minutes of an SD Simpson's episode.

Movies would go our of sync, then sync back up and so forth the entire movie..

This last one I got, Exodus kept getting removes from it for some reason.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I'll definitely give this a try and see if that works.

I've had such **** luck with Kodi. I have 2 android boxes. Both started off fine, then sucked. When I tested my net speed with the Android Box, it said I could stream 4K with ease, but it took 40 minutes to load 2 minutes of an SD Simpson's episode.

Movies would go our of sync, then sync back up and so forth the entire movie..

This last one I got, Exodus kept getting removes from it for some reason.
My internet is complete garbage so I stick to 720, but a lot of shows have a 1080p option and I believe there's a 4k section but I'm not positive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad