LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
what happened yesterday?

Lebron passed him in all-time points.
upload_2020-1-26_15-46-23.png

Reactions: Arthur Morgan

Gooose

Jan 19, 2020
Devastating news, one of the greats of his era. RIP to Kobe and the others that were on board. Thoughts and prayers with the families impacted. Life's so busy these days we lose sight of how delicate and short it is.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I'm only a casual NBA fan but Kobe transcended basketball.

Tragic. He was only 41. And his kids were on the flight, as well.

RIP Kobe.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
TMZ says one daughter on board. At this point I trust their reporting more, pretty sad that they did a better job than ABC

Reactions: supermann_98

skuzzycuzz

Jan 7, 2012
Unbelievable! I hope it’s not true that his daughters were on board.

As a young Canadian hockey playing kid growing up, it says a lot about Kobe in that fact he was my favourite athlete of all time! I never really liked basketball, but I always loved watching the Lakers and my Kobe! The guy was the ultimate competitor in every sense of the word.

KobeBean143

VINO #24 #8 #2 MVP
Mar 13, 2015
This man could was my childhood hero
I spent the majority of my life believing this man was invincible and capable of anything
This man made me a basketball fan and a lakers fan over the hometown raps
As naive as it is I'm very much a that's not going to happen to me kinda guy
I am shaken by this
Hug your loved ones today folks

Reactions: hockeywiz542

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Classy play by the Raptors and Spurs. Shot clock violation both teams to honour Bryant's 24.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
I had a poster of Kobe on my wall as a kid. I loved watching him play, I loved listening to him talk about the game. I often have conversations about ball with one of my co-workers and the conversation always turns to Kobe at some point. I used to say how much I wanted to see him as a full time analyst or even as a coach, brilliant mind for the game.

I feel the same way about Kobe's passing that I did about Ali's. Just difficult to process

KobeBean143

VINO #24 #8 #2 MVP
Mar 13, 2015
Unbelievable! I hope it’s not true that his daughters were on board.

As a young Canadian hockey playing kid growing up, it says a lot about Kobe in that fact he was my favourite athlete of all time! I never really liked basketball, but I always loved watching the Lakers and my Kobe! The guy was the ultimate competitor in every sense of the word.
He was a f***ing assassin
The ultimate competitor
The hardest worker
The strongest mentally
#mambamentality

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Absolutely tragic to have him, his daughter, and another parent and child die. Kobe was bigger than the game and his impact will last for generations. Just heartbreaking. RIP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad