GDT: Knignts host the Kings Thursday Jan 09th 10pm PST / Friday Jan 10th 7pm NZDT

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Scratched: Jon Merrill
Injured: Cody Glass (lower body), Jonathan Marchessault (lower body)
Scratched: Kurtis MacDermid
Injured: Blake Lizotte (lower body), Joakim Ryan (lower body)

Lineups updated as per NHL.com at 11:45 PST

8e612d3dce93ac95f5db6336176569ec--monty-python.jpg

images

Stats Courtesy of NHL.com
Annotation 2020-01-09 131606.png

Last edited:

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Malcolm tonight. Can't believe I'm happy about that, but I am. :laugh:

But concerned that he hasn't played in some time, and that he's often unsteady early. And with the way we've started games lately, it could be 11-0 before I take my first bathroom break. :laugh: (But I will try to refrain from posting those game **** words.) :DD

And WTH is Marchy coming back?!?!? :eek: Has missed quite a bit of time for a minor LBI and/or flu and whatever else ails him.

Anyway, hoping for a bounce tonight.

Go! :vegas Go!

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

But concerned that he hasn't played in some time, and that he's often unsteady early. And with the way we've started games lately, it could be 11-0 before I take my first bathroom break. :laugh: (But I will try to refrain from posting those game **** words.) :DD

And WTH is Marchy coming back?!?!? :eek: Has missed quite a bit of time for a minor LBI and/or flu and whatever else ails him.

Yay! Malcolm in net! Guaranteed win!

Work with me here, guys....

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Yay! Malcolm in net! Guaranteed win!

Work with me here, guys....

I wanted Fleury in net because the Kings are a bad team on a back to back and Fleury had played bad against his former team. It seemed a really good opportunity to get him bounced back and focused because we need it to be successful. He has to be itching to put that game behind him.

He could have played this game and Subban could try to get a win against a tougher Blue Jackets team.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I wanted Fleury in net because the Kings are a bad team on a back to back and Fleury had played bad against his former team. It seemed a really good opportunity to get him bounced back and focused because we need it to be successful. He has to be itching to put that game behind him.

He could have played this game and Subban could try to get a win against a tougher Blue Jackets team.

I have been pessimistic about Subban. I am going to be optimistic to the bitter end this time. Ummmm, I mean until the win.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018

Malcomb has gotten off to better starts this season. Seems like the 3rd period has been worse for him but that was earlier in the season. Still worried about rust early on though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad