GDT: Knights march to St Louis Blues

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
59 shots total so far this game. Time to pot another one.

Gfrustration.gif

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
First regulation loss for VGK since December 1. (VGK lost SO against Carolina December 12.) We are spoiled as fans.
To put it into perspective, the coyotes just finally hit double digits in the win column tonight. So yes, Vegas fans are very spoiled lol.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
This game looked similar to playoff style hockey where everything happens along the boards. In that regard, the Blues certainly had the upper hand. But VGK made enough chances that their goalie had to play out of his mind to get the W. As April approaches we will see more and more of this style of play.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Well, guess the streak had to end eventually. Think the Blues just outplayed us a bit, took our game away some. And Hutton still being so sharp. But that freakin' second Blues goal. Ugh! Maybe coulda, woulda, shoulda had a point last night. Had enough good chances, I think, and the pressure after pulling Flower was very good. But when you run into a goalie playing as well as Hutton has this season, well...

Anxious for tonight's game. Hoping to see a bounceback, and I would think we'll see a bit more scoring, hopefully more VGK than Hawks.

Plus side...Kings lost and Sharks/Ducks each only got the one point.

On to Chicago!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad