Golden Knights (K)News - Volume II

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Golden Knights, Wolfgang Puck reveal details on new Downtown Summerlin restaurant

Wolfgang Puck partnering with players to revamp Summerlin restaurant

The celebrity chef is joining forces with Alex Tuch, William Karlsson, Deryk Engelland, Reilly Smith and Shea Theodore to create Wolfgang Puck Players Locker. It will occupy the space that is now Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, just a short walk from the Golden Knights’ practice facility, City National Arena.

The new venture, which is expected to launch by the end of January, is described as “an inclusive, family friendly community restaurant for all Vegas Golden Knights fans.” It will include a new menu focused on “traditional sports fare” and a redesigned beverage program. The interior will also be redesigned to accommodate a floor-to-ceiling display of more than 100 custom glass lockers that fans can rent to store their favorite high-end spirits.

But will it have memorabilia?

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Not that anyone should be surprised, but still thought this was interesting. And it’s interesting to look at the other states too.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Not that anyone should be surprised, but still thought this was interesting. And it’s interesting to look at the other states too.

So pretty much NFL or Major college unless you only have one pro sports team in the state?

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
^There are a few of the popular MLB teams on there, but for the most part, yeah.

When the Raiders complete their move I would still favor the Knights personally.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
^There are a few of the popular MLB teams on there, but for the most part, yeah.

When the Raiders complete their move I would still favor the Knights personally.
Not that I count, but even if I were in Vegas, the raiders coming to town wouldn't change a thing.... Raiders suck.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Not that I count, but even if I were in Vegas, the raiders coming to town wouldn't change a thing.... Raiders suck.

I'll probably pick them up as my NFL team. Vegas could be the perfect place for them as I think 60-70% of the attendance would probably be fans from California or elsewhere supporting the Raiders or whatever team is visiting.

I don't think Vegas locals would be needed for much more than 30-40% any game.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Locals currently support a number of different NFL teams. Unlike the NHL which many may never have been interested in until VGK came to town, the NFL has had diehard fans and generations following the same team.

I can think a few fans will change allegiance to Raiders, but most will probably add the Raiders to their rooting interests.

The notoriety and image of the Raiders (Black Hole, etc.), may turn some fans off. But the newness may add others.

YMMV.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad