GDT: Knights @ Flames - 8PM - SNW

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Good on the fans for cheering the boys on in the last minute here. Obviously its been a tough season and hopefully we can bounce back next season.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Nice way to end a painful season. A nice blowout.
Great to see Jankowski have a 4 goal performance. Now to see some impactful changes, and come back with a vengeance next season.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Haven't seen a game like this in so long.

2f3caf6648e12cab92e1de5546f10532.gif

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Jankowski has more than twice as many goals (17) as he does assists (8)

Which is odd because his passing is his biggest asset.

Can't wait to see this roster next year live up to its potential. President's Trophy/Cup are not as far away as they feel.,, Today was just a taste of this team's true form.

The Gulutzan era was a nightmare. Looking forward to the future. Bennett returning to a #1C, Jankowski his #1B, Monahan the extra, Backlund a Selke, Gaudreau Art Ross, Brodie Norris, Ferland 30 goals, Tkachuk 80 points.

Next year's gonna be good. Peace Gulutzan.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary

Can't wait to see this roster next year live up to its potential. President's Trophy/Cup are not as far away as they feel.,, Today was just a taste of this team's true form.

The Gulutzan era was a nightmare. Looking forward to the future. Bennett returning to a #1C, Jankowski his #2C, Monahan the extra, Backlund the #3C, Gaudreau Art Ross, Brodie Norris, Ferland 30 goals, Tkachuk 80 points.

And then you can turn off your xbox and join the rest of us in the real world! Next year really is full of dreams.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
The last 6 weeks of this season have sucked immensely. Seriously I’ve been as disinterested in watching the Flames probably moreso than I ever have in my entire life, mostly because of how the team has played. They lose the lead, the air gets let out of the balloon, the player usage has also been atrocious.

I’m glad they got a win to close out the season. All I can ask is that they change the coaching staff and inject some new life in this group.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
The Flames played the exact opposite of, GG's system and look at the results.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
The bye-week really was our undoing
Before the bye-week:
25-16-4
PP: 18.4% PK: 79.9%
2nd in the Pacific, 5th in the West and 8th in the league

After the bye-week:
12-19-6
PP: 12.5% PK: 83.8%
8th in the Pacific, 14th in the West and 25th in the league.

Oh well, that's just how the cookie crumpled. I hope the coaching staff is changed but hopefully not any other emotional decisions (trading a core player like Brodie/Hamilton).
Hopefully we can come out strong and play to our potential next season.

Reactions: No Draft

DFF

Feb 28, 2002

The Gulutzan era was a nightmare. Looking forward to the future. Bennett returning to a #1C, Jankowski his #1B, Monahan the extra, Backlund a Selke, Gaudreau Art Ross, Brodie Norris, Ferland 30 goals, Tkachuk 80 points.

This-Is-The-Biggest-Joke-Of-Our-Century.png

Reactions: Cyrano

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton

Lmfao never change in the face of overwhelming evidence, am I right?

Reactions: Cyrano

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome

I’ll play...

Seems like a dream but Monahan 1, Baclund 2, janko 3 is the dream... and most ideal.

Ferland will not get over 20 goals next year. I think this year was a fluke tbh and he should be 3rd line next season.

Brodie - well I hope he gets back to his ways

Chucky id be happy with 60+ points.

Gaudreau isn’t winning the Art. Just don’t see him ever beating McDavid. For me if he gets 80+ consistently that’s good.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Not that odd when you look at his linemates for most of the season.
This is true, Bennett couldn't finish if he had an open net on a penalty shot.

But more seriously, it kind of reminds me of Monahan. Passing was always Monahan's biggest strength coming into the NHL too, but he is just so damn smart that he knows where to go on the ice to get "easier" goals.

Reactions: No Draft

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Holy crap did this game happen last night? I went to bed early and missed it lol.

4 goals for unchained? 7 to 1 what?

We're going to win the cup next year for sure!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->