Post-Game Talk: Knights beat Canucks 9-4. Thanks Vancouver.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I noticed that too, not enough hustle on that one.

Theo's problem is usually not following the puck well, or following it too much and leaving men unchecked. I'll take that passiveness as...I don't know. Not taking what is basically a prospect's showcase too seriously.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
First time seein the Knights jersey on ice!

How did Leipsic look for ya in the period and any previous camp showings?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
[Tweet]909534730764263424[/MEDIA]

as someone who makes absurdist references to "on pace for" jokes I absolutely loved this.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
This Root Sports/ATT ******** is really starting to get on my nerves. Channel is working fine on DirecTV right up until game time and then it goes dark. Call DirecTV and they say it's blacked out in the Vegas market. :help: :shakehead

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
First time seein the Knights jersey on ice!

How did Leipsic look for ya in the period and any previous camp showings?

This is my first time seeing him with Vegas. He's looking like one of the better guys out there. Good foot speed and puck control. Didn't really have a ton of great opportunities but he was one of the better looking guys out there.

First period I was impressed with him, Glass, Wong, Tuch, and Ferguson

I want to see more out of Theodore, Suzuki, Kolesar, and Hague

Last edited:

ronthemailman

Oct 23, 2016
Las Vegas
Had to "buy" the Sports Pack at $8.99 to watch this game..Since Directv is national, they don't understand when you tell them that locally, you're supposed to get this as part of your regular package..along with you're probably talking to someone in the Phillipines..I wait a week or so and see locally what the problem is in the paper

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
Team looks good so far. They're playing what looks like Vancouver's AHL roster (Not to mention Utica's head coach) plus a couple of promising prospects and fringe NHLers. Pretty typical this time of year.

Good to see Ferguson getting some minutes. He looks pretty good out there for an 18 year old with a couple of years left in the W.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Team looks good so far. They're playing what looks like Vancouver's AHL roster (Not to mention Utica's head coach) plus a couple of promising prospects and fringe NHLers. Pretty typical this time of year.

Good to see Ferguson getting some minutes. He looks pretty good out there for an 18 year old with a couple of years left in the W.

But then again, most of Vegas' guys don't have NHL experience either. Stoner is the only true veteran.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Had to "buy" the Sports Pack at $8.99 to watch this game..Since Directv is national, they don't understand when you tell them that locally, you're supposed to get this as part of your regular package..along with you're probably talking to someone in the Phillipines..I wait a week or so and see locally what the problem is in the paper

I have and have always had the Sports Pack anyways. We called them just a few minutes ago and they said it's blacked out on 684.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Hmmm Suzuki goes for the same hard sweep back in the faceoff dot. It worked the first time but it's a little too slow to work consistently

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
This is my first time seeing him with Vegas. He's looking like one of the better guys out there. Good foot speed and puck control. Didn't really have a ton of great opportunities but he was one of the better looking guys out there.

First period I was impressed with him, Glass, Wong, Tuch, and Ferguson

I want to see more out of Theodore, Suzuki, Kolesar, and Hague

Yeah, just made a nice play on Theodore putting the puck in Leipsic's feet

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Glass with a nice stick check there

Doesn't look like he's being used much on the penalty kill. He should be.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Tuch with a tipped in goal. Nice movement. The powerplay looks really good.

Theodore showing his value on that point shot.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I wasn't enamoured with how he played in development camp and the first LA scrimmage but man. Glass is really impressing me. He's playing with the poise and smarts of a seasoned veteran.

Ferguson shuts down a breakaway attempt.

Hague looks really...really bad.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Theodore has been real impressive on the point on the PP. Whole team looks really good, tons of young skill.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Cody Glass and Tyler Wong have been impressive so far. I think Cody Glass already made himself show he's going to for sure be a final cut.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad