KNBR 1050 with all-Sharks show starting 12:30pm

Timos Death Stare

Seek and Destroy
Aug 9, 2008
CA
wait , is this a repeated show on a semi daily basis? I've been starving for something like this.

Also, I wish we had a post game show that was actually an extended post-game show where we talked about the game and had people call in, etc.

Thanks,
Brian

Clarkington III

Rebuild? Refresh?
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
wait , is this a repeated show on a semi daily basis? I've been starving for something like this.

Also, I wish we had a post game show that was actually an extended post-game show where we talked about the game and had people call in, etc.

Thanks,
Brian

I would LOVE all of this.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
SiriusXM NHL Network Radio == hockey 24x7. :D

Excluding playoffs, maybe 15 minutes/week do the local/regional sports radio stations cover hockey.

Timos Death Stare

Seek and Destroy
Aug 9, 2008
CA
SiriusXM NHL Network Radio == hockey 24x7. :D

Excluding playoffs, maybe 15 minutes/week do the local/regional sports radio stations cover hockey.

SiriusXM's NHL Network Radio is terrible in my opinion. I have had it/have it, listen to it, and I can't stand listening to most of those guys.

I find the TSN, Rogers, and Puck Daddy guys do a much better job. Just my personal opinion on it... it's been a while since I've given them another shot (like a year and a half).

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
SiriusXM's NHL Network Radio is terrible in my opinion. I have had it/have it, listen to it, and I can't stand listening to most of those guys.

Ain't that the truth! Jim "Boomer" Gordon is the worst. I created my twitter originally to be an "Anti-Boomer" twitter called @NHLCounterpoint (as in Counterpoint to the show called ThePoint, and even set up a blog). He loves to say he loves the Sharks, but that's just lip service. In practice he's anti-Sharks and, worst of all, isn't very knowledgeable about them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad