Klingberg vs Heiskanen

If today you had to choose one of these guys for the next 12 years, the other never existed, who u t

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ragernschnapple

Feb 24, 2017
Anyone else feel like Lindell could be added to this poll? He's our best D at defending and hes not to shabby offensively

Offensively I'd rank them
Klingberg
Heiskanen
Lindell

Defensively
Lindell
Heiskanen
Klingberg

Soon enough though Heiskanen could be tops in both
We’re just extremely lucky to have those 3. Not many teams can match our quality with their top 3 D-men. Now we just need 1 more.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Let’s keep all three they all have their unique strengths and a strong case for being our number one defenceman. Much better than a couple years back when Goligoski was our undisputed best defenceman for years.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Why on earth would you want to do that? On that contract, you'll never get fair value for him and then we're down a top pairing d-man without any possible replacement.
Unless your signing Karlsson in the offseason (and Cha-ching) and then trading Klingberg to fix the forwards, that doesn't make any sense

I wasn't thinking about his contract. Good point there, but if we could get good value I would still do it. He's too much of a tweener. He's very good offensively but not enough of a difference maker to make up for his below average defense, IMO and as a #1 dman that is just not acceptable for me if I was trying to build a contender, especially when he could command alot on the trade market. I'm all about selling high on a guy like him. More so now with the way Heisk is developing.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
My choice was Klingberg but after seeing what Heiskanen did as a 19 year old, with Polak as his partner the for the most part, I’d say I may be leaning towards the kid. Then you see Klingberg make a smooth play like that.

It’s really a toss up/coin flip. Thankfully at the moment we don’t have to flip that coin; we’ve got both of them.

Lexus

OWN THE MOMENT.
Jan 29, 2009
Klingberg with the first goal for Sweden in the quarterfinal vs Finland.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad