Proposal: Klefbom, RNH + 2nd for Parayko + Fabbri

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
giphy.gif

HolyJumpin

Sep 30, 2016
A complete shellacking of the Blues. Blues give up two vital young players for a good, not great center and a left handed defenseman when we'd need a righty back. Parayko for RNH and Klefbom might work but when you put Fabbri in the mix, I just ain't there.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
A complete shellacking of the Blues. Blues give up two vital young players for a good, not great center and a left handed defenseman when we'd need a righty back. Parayko for RNH and Klefbom might work but when you put Fabbri in the mix, I just ain't there.
I'd be open to taking a winger other than Fabbri. His injury history terrifies me.

EDIT - Why couldn't this go in the Parayko to Edmonton thread?

Reactions: Nolan Giesbrecht

EhlersChin

Aug 23, 2017
Are you serious? Nugget is 97s pet now and hes not going anywhere. Yea it's unfortunate he never lived up to his 1st overall selection,was never a #1 center and has been passed on the depth chart for the #2 center on the mighty oil but hes in a comfortable spot now riding 97s coattails.

Dominicr

Nov 23, 2017
So the blues take on 10 million in salary and only give up 7ish? No way that happens.

Not to mention that’s a terrible trade for the blues.

IF you want this to work take out fabbri from at louis and take out all 3 Edmonton assets and replace with draisatl. That’s the only thing that makes sense from a St. Louis aspect.

Reactions: go4hockey

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
So the blues take on 10 million in salary and only give up 7ish? No way that happens.

Not to mention that’s a terrible trade for the blues.

IF you want this to work take out fabbri from at louis and take out all 3 Edmonton assets and replace with draisatl. That’s the only thing that makes sense from a St. Louis aspect.

that was something I was going to ask

I do not think the BLues can take the contracts on

Vektor

Jun 11, 2018
This is one of the worst trade offers I've seen on this site in months.

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
I'd do it if I was the Blues, but wouldn't if I was Edmonton. RNH is a great hockey player, one of the best defensive forwards in the league based on the eye test, and the fact he's got some chemistry on McDavid's wing now makes him a really valuable piece.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad