Recalled/Assigned: Klefbom back down/Arcobello back up. The Ol' switcharoo

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Arcobello has 2 goals and is -8 in his last 9 games. If he is not producing like he was he was always a candidate to go down, even if a guy like Gagner deserves to sit out. It does us no good to put small forwards like Arcobello or Gagner on the wing on lower lines.

Having said that, keeping Will Acton instead is worrisome.

Still better stats than everyone not named RNH out there right now. There is no accountability.

That's all that needs to be said.

No accountability.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
It just keeps piling up.

Even a small move like this, it's just pushing me towards my breaking point. I might need a break here soon.

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Showcase........ Matheson just posted a blog about the Oilers interest in Weber. We know how it goes when Matheson posts something like this. It usually means there is something there.

Because Matheson was bang on about Hemsky being moved for Del Zotto or Kreider.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Mac T says Klefbom isn't ready yet. Yet we send down one of our most consistent player over guys like Acton. Management is CLUELESS.

Dr_oil

Jun 25, 2003
Matheson has been full of **** a lot the past 5 years.

Not saying one way or the other about Matheson but how many times could anyone get anything right in the way of predicting moves with Tambo driving the ship? Even the most solid info about a deal ready to be done would look like bunk when Tambo got scared and failed to pull the trigger.

Jesus

Oct 5, 2006
Acrobello was one of the better players on this team. Surely more useful then about 9 other forwards.

I'm starting to believe that the Oilers might be purposefully tanking again.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Please tell me that this is sarcastic :shakehead

Why would it be sarcasm?

This is the Oilers management group we're talking about. It's not a farfetched trade for this group.

Klefbom for Del Zotto is a terrible trade. We know what we're getting with Del Zotto and it is the EXACT opposite of what this team needs.

So, no, it's not sarcasm.

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
Garbage pathetic organization lol. Mind boggling.

Arcobello should have stayed where he was. Gagner is worse.

Hey guys lets send down a guy who does everything right.

I'd be pissed if I was him. Let's keep the assistant coaches son up here.

The clown show continues.

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
Arco's a decent player and a good guy, but come on guys, he isn't where where they win or lose. is it fair? no. is it going to sink them? too late. it's showcase time and get ready for next year. could Klefbom be part of this Weber deal?

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Both of these moves are really puzzling. Arco sent down? WTF.. why not Acton instead??? Hell, I even thought Arco should be getting some more of Gagner's minutes and now he's sent down? This move makes no sense to me. And Klefbom hasn't exactly lit it up in OKC, so why bring him up now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->