Kitchener Rangers 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 1)

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
I've seen the Knights take cheap shot after cheap shot even in the regular season when they are loosing, it's most teams motto when they are loosing and wanna inflict damage and punishment for past plays against them
True. But I don't expect that from Kitchener tonight.

KRangersRookie

Jan 6, 2024
Considering London has injured 1/3 of our defense and already being down another this isn't too bad for a rookie forward and a junior b call up on the back end. I'd personally rather see a series decided best on best but London took any chance of that happening away. When was the last time we've ever seen a 4 rookie d core.

GeoBlue

Oct 21, 2017
Kitchener
Martin look to favoring his right leg going off. Might be wrong though. Shouldn't be scrappng with his injury. Guess he wanted to contribute.
Yeah, probably related to that pelvic injury. He sort of stumbled into the bench and he looked like he was labouring skating off.

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Well, they didn't give up at least. Yes they were swept, but 3 close games in the end, I'm much happier than I was last year at this time.

Thank you SOP. You were my favourite player this year. We are going to miss you.

Sop has heart, i am sure he's going to have a long career in the NHL

Reactions: LDN

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Strange season. No one in the league thought the Rangers would take off like they did. Caught up to them later. Losing Martin to injury and Hamara to trade change the narrative going forward. Deadline trades seemed weak but Sale was probably the best forward along with Mesar. No surprise losing 4 to the Knights. Looking forward the Rangers have some of the top rookies in the league. Bodes well going into next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad