Player Discussion Kirill Kaprizov

Status
Not open for further replies.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
I figured the NHL was doing a corny "The Real Heroes" type of a thing, but those can be cute, so I read the little blurb about Brittany Hutchinson, and now I'm not sure Kaprizov deserves to be up there with her.
She's certainly set the bar real high. Youngest American to recieve Medal of Valor for jumping infront of a school bus to push a kid out of the way. Survivor of terminal brain tumor 9 years ago AND works the covid unit now.

Incredible.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Couldn't watch the game. From the summary of his plays on YT I get it he should have had a point on that Rask missing the open net early in the first. And how many PP were there for the Wild in the game anyway?:laugh: Gibson was okay, I guess. Sometimes you score a lot, sometimes you don't. From what I saw Kaprizov was less mistake prone that inthe 2nd game. Is this assumption correct?

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Couldn't watch the game. From the summary of his plays on YT I get it he should have had a point on that Rask missing the open net early in the first. And how many PP were there for the Wild in the game anyway?:laugh: Gibson was okay, I guess. Sometimes you score a lot, sometimes you don't. From what I saw Kaprizov was less mistake prone that inthe 2nd game. Is this assumption correct?

On the other hand you can kinda blame him in that goal against.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011

Goal against was him missing/being lazy on a coverage assignment. I'm sure they'll rectify that on video review.

But beyond that he looked mostly good again.

Reactions: Atas2000

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
EsRd9pZVcAA4sdk

They added him to the game today, for those of you interested

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
He is fun to watch. It appears to me that thinks the game faster than most of his teammates. Luckily not all.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
For our Russian friends, has Kaprizov ever had any experience at center?

In theory, could work given his skill set. Good skater, hard on pucks, sturdy, and good facilitator. Faceoffs may be an issue but they are now...

I mean, they’re playing Rask at center so everyone should be fair game.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
For our Russian friends, has Kaprizov ever had any experience at center?

In theory, could work given his skill set. Good skater, hard on pucks, sturdy, and good facilitator. Faceoffs may be an issue but they are now...

I mean, they’re playing Rask at center so everyone should be fair game.
He's terrible defensively as a winger

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
He's terrible defensively as a winger
I dont know how you draw that conclusion in 1. 4 games but 2. The 4 games hes played.

Hes made bad plays that led to turnovers but to say he doesn't back check or grind in our zone I say you clearly aren't watching him play.

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
He looks like an elite creator and good finisher. So I'll take the over and it's a rather easy decision at this point.

Reactions: EXTRAS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad