Player Discussion Kirill Kaprizov

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
I think what’s forgotten here is this is someone who lead the KHL in goals twice, he was great last night, I didn’t think he could pass like that. He will need to shoot harder, (maybe doughty disagrees) but I don’t see why he can’t be a star, and boy does he compete.

nt3005

Jan 12, 2015
Dakota Territory
I think what’s forgotten here is this is someone who lead the KHL in goals twice, he was great last night, I didn’t think he could pass like that. He will need to shoot harder, (maybe doughty disagrees) but I don’t see why he can’t be a star, and boy does he compete.

I don't think he needs to shoot harder. I think he will need to figure out how fast to get his shot off. NHL speed is faster and he will adapt.

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN

Kaprizov has an elite shot, i bet doughty's leg can testify to that.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
He’s like a Parise/Vanek hybrid. Parise’s size and work ethic with Vanek’s puck skills.
I don’t think anybody has the power behind their snapper in the existence of our franchise that he has. He doesn’t have the one timer of Fiala, and his release isn’t quite as good as Fiala or Gaborik’s but it’s such a heavy snapshot. That one that got blocked in front really opened my eyes.

Absolut

Mar 7, 2002
NYC
Didn't know much about this guy before, but he seems like a very hard worker. That's never a bad thing.

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Didn't know much about this guy before, but he seems like a very hard worker. That's never a bad thing.
uydzqV.gif

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Man this guy moves the puck well, his vision is way better than anticipated. I know it’s 2 games but I’m very impressed, we will need more talent around him and Fiala, hopefully Rossi is that, but finally we have a reason to be excited again.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I would rarely do that, but you just subscribe to this guy. He has great compilations of russian players' games in the NHL.

Here is game 2 for KK97

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Didn't follow KHL that much, but knew he was strong with the puck, good vision and great skills. But he's been speedier than I thought. Against the Kings, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad