Player Discussion Kirill Kaprizov

Status
Not open for further replies.

EazyE1

Mar 13, 2021
Ridin pine
anyone gotta link for those songs they were playing during the interviews etc? ive tried lookin it up but got nothing.

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
Give him the C already, call up Spurg and apologize, it has to be done :laugh: he's playing 1.6 I just know it :laugh:

I can't really call him hemi, or thrill the Krill. So for me it's just been Kap. And every time I hear it, say it or write, I hear the Avengers when they are talking to Captain America. They always call him Cap.

So we have our own Kap. Right now maybe it's just Kaptain Russia, but it be cooler if it was Captain Kaprizov.

Then we could call him Cap Kap

Reactions: Nsjohnson

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
Are these real cards or the digital ones I keep hearing about??!
Real cards. Young guns are the staple rookie cards for most collectors. Upper Deck makes them. Boxes of 24 packs are selling for $170-$180, so around $7.00/pack. This is a low-mid range product. Crazy.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Market is insane right now.

Which is weird. Didn't eBay kind of kill the market for a while?

I remember trying to finish the '92 Upper Deck set. The Yashin and Daigle cards were next to impossible to find. Took me forever. Seems like eBay and the internet kind of killed the 'rarity' aspect of things.

Do people even bother to complete sets anymore?

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
Some do sets. Some invest. Most gamble. I just collect Wild players I like. Usually rookie cards

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Congrats to Kirill Kaprizov for tying Minnesota's rookie record points with 36. He has one less goal and one more assist than Gaborik.

He should be able to break the record that has been standing for two decades.

Hjallis

Mar 7, 2020
Kap will break records with or without lizards on his line. But it's cool to see team shaping into a more balanced unit this year.

And that lizard hasn't lost his old lizardry.

Boldy next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dakota Sioux

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Rookie goal scoring:
Kirill Kaprizov 18 goals, 44 games
Marian Gaborik 18 goals, 71 games
Pascal Dupuis 16 goals, 80 games
Wild rookie points
Kirill Kaprizov 37 points, 44 games
Marian Gaborik 36 points, 71 games
Filip Kuba 30 points, 70 games

Reactions: hookahey

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.
Some do sets. Some invest. Most gamble. I just collect Wild players I like. Usually rookie cards
I have a Ken Griffey Jr rookie card and a Clemens rookie card. There isn't a Wild card worth more that $5.

Kap will break records with or without lizards on his line. But it's cool to see team shaping into a more balanced unit this year.

And that lizard hasn't lost his old lizardry.

Boldy next.
Stop with the Lizard. He has a stick 8 inches longer than it should be. Anybody else notice this? Call him the Wizard and 97 the baby Jesus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Hell no. Normally I loathe the stupid nicknames that get tossed around. The lizard one is actually the first in a long ass time that I actually find hilarious.

They have this ritual every time they win a game. The moose is always second last off the ice, and the lizard is last.
But first moose picks up lizard and gives him a real hug.

Teammates use these nicknames, and they're okay with it. No problem there, just fun.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
They have this ritual every time they win a game. The moose is always second last off the ice, and the lizard is last.
But first moose picks up lizard and gives him a real hug.

Teammates use these nicknames, and they're okay with it. No problem there, just fun.

The more I see Foligno and hear him speak about things, the more I'm bewildered that he wasn't given the 'C'. He should be the captain of this team.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad