Player Discussion Kirill Kaprizov

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I think the only bad part about the nickname it is that it mispronounces his name. "Feel the Kirill" or "Kirill, the Real Deal" would work better. On second thought, that should just be shortened to "Kirill Deal".

But if it doesn't bother Kirill, why the heck should it bother me?

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
The Lizard nickname for Zuccarello makes me chuckle every time. It's absolutely stupid, but hilariously so. I mean, I get what Fenton was going for, but jesus...just a weird way to explain it. Anyone know if he [Zucc] actually knows about it?

Of course he knows, said some teammates still have fun with it. You better get used to that nickname, a lot of Wild fans on twitter use it or Lizard King.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Of course he knows, said some teammates still have fun with it. You better get used to that nickname, a lot of Wild fans on twitter use it or Lizard King.

Like I said, I get a kick out of the Lizard nickname. It's hilarious. It's Kaprizovs that blows chunks.

Val

Jan 19, 2021
Other potential calders
Stutzle (Sens) had 1 assist tonight
Lafreniere (Rangers) 0
Lankinen (Hawks) missed 4 goals

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
If Granlund could be Bruce, Kaprizov could be Bill.

Sync him with the GM Dolla Bill Guerin.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
The reason I would be thrilled is because he is so fun to watch. There are plenty of guys that can put up points in a boring way. This guy makes the game fun.

Reactions: Ori

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I'd just like to say that it's weird having a guy like Kap. I'm so used to players going hot and then cold and never truly always contributing (Zucker, Coyle, Nino, etc) that I almost like wait for him to get cold and regress but he just...keeps...scoring and contributing.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
And on top of that, adds things like some physicality and defense when it's needed. That final minute of the 2nd when he laid two hits on guys and broke up plays in the D zone were critical. He really understands the game, and knew that we had to get out of it w/o giving up any more goals.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
And on top of that, adds things like some physicality and defense when it's needed. That final minute of the 2nd when he laid two hits on guys and broke up plays in the D zone were critical. He really understands the game, and knew that we had to get out of it w/o giving up any more goals.
Can I find video of these hits? I was cooking dinner and missed them.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
I'd just like to say that it's weird having a guy like Kap. I'm so used to players going hot and then cold and never truly always contributing (Zucker, Coyle, Nino, etc) that I almost like wait for him to get cold and regress but he just...keeps...scoring and contributing.

Fiala has the same P/G pace for well over a year now, 71 points and 33 goals in his last 82 games. I'd say that's pretty consistent.

He's not contributing in every single game but then again, who is?

Not to take anything away from Kaprizov, he's a fantastic player and really fun to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->