Player Discussion Kirill Kaprizov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis
8 sog last night. Circumstance or a preview of things to come? I love the play making and had no idea he was such a talented passer but I kinda like the idea of him shooting more.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
8 sog last night. Circumstance or a preview of things to come? I love the play making and had no idea he was such a talented passer but I kinda like the idea of him shooting more.
All of the above.

AZ is nothing but a speed bump for a player like him.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland

Currently having a 17% shot, so I would also be asking for more shots, those are hot hands.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Currently having a 17% shot, so I would also be asking for more shots, those are hot hands.
Considering his career shooting percentage in the KHL was 15.7% I would say it's not so much about the hot hand, it's just the way he plays. And considering his shot was regarded as a weakness for a large part of his career it's natural it shaped him into the player he is, I doubt it will change drastically. Not someone who's going to put up 300 shots per season.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Zuccarello trying to keep Kaprizov's AAV down, or?

He obviously wanted to let Kaprizov have the goal, tells you something about Zucc, and stuff like this will just strengthen their chemistry even more.

Alexandrov

Dec 5, 2011
Another 8 SOG last game! my guy is shooting a ton more nowadays. Man has a sizzler too, 35 goal upside I would guess, could break 40 one season.

Hjallis

Mar 7, 2020
Yeah it was poor decision making by Zuccarello. He needs to be better going forward.
One moment of poor decision making, but otherwise showing passing skills in this game. Was a "Zucc wants too much to give his linemate the goal - moment". Not the first time, but hopefully the last.

Last edited:

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
One moment of poor decision making, but otherwise showing passing skills in this game. Was a "Zucc wants too much to give his limemate the goal - moment". Not the first time, but hopefully the last.

Nonsense, if Zucc wanted that goal for himself he'd put it in the net. It was a thing between those two, they didn't hurt the team. Give it a rest.

Hjallis

Mar 7, 2020
Nonsense, if Zucc wanted that goal for himself he'd put it in the net. It was a thing between those two, they didn't hurt the team. Give it a rest.

What’s nonsense? That he wanted to give Kaprizov that goal?

Last edited by a moderator:

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Zuccarello is a great mentor and linemate for Kirill. After he's getting jabbed at the net by Larsson and he starts getting frustrated? Zucc comes over and says something that makes kap laugh.

Pass first. Loose. Great teammate. I ate crow on how much I wanted him gone before the season.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
The fact he make it with the anchor that is Rask (no offense Minny fans), just goes to show just how awesome he is. Big fan of Kap, hes so entertaining.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
The Lizard nickname for Zuccarello makes me chuckle every time. It's absolutely stupid, but hilariously so. I mean, I get what Fenton was going for, but jesus...just a weird way to explain it. Anyone know if he [Zucc] actually knows about it?

This Dollar, Dollar Bill Kirill s*** needs to go away die a horrible death though. Sounds like a 12 year old made it up. How that caught traction, I don't get.

Reactions: Blue Ox

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
The Lizard nickname for Zuccarello makes me chuckle every time. It's absolutely stupid, but hilariously so. I mean, I get what Fenton was going for, but jesus...just a weird way to explain it. Anyone know if he [Zucc] actually knows about it?

This Dollar, Dollar Bill Kirill s*** needs to go away die a horrible death though. Sounds like a 12 year old made it up. How that caught traction, I don't get.

It was a teammate creation and they made shirts.

At least it's unique, instead of that 'Kirill the Thrill" bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->