Prospect Info: Kirill Kaprizov II: (LW) - CSKA Moscow - 135th Overall, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Once he burns through his service time with the Wild, he could end up in NYC or LA. What millionaire pro athlete wouldn't enjoy that? :nod:

If we know he doesn't want to re sign here, then we trade him. Damage control. It's not perfect, but if he were traded and he had played well, or was super star status, we would get a good package for him.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Funny tweet haha. 1. The kids don't look like they're really excited at all. 2. Did they intentionally do a pun using the team he's going to be leaving the KHL for in 1.5 years?

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017
I think they very purposely took a shot at the Wild.
Everyone keeps saying they took a shot at them which I guess I understand why they would.. deserving of it. But I feel like they were just playing to our fan base for more likes an interest It has us talking about it so in theory their marketing worked. Whatever the intention was, it was definitely on purpose.. I just don't feel the malice.

nt3005

Jan 12, 2015
Dakota Territory
Everyone keeps saying they took a shot at them which I guess I understand why they would.. deserving of it. But I feel like they were just playing to our fan base for more likes an interest It has us talking about it so in theory their marketing worked. Whatever the intention was, it was definitely on purpose.. I just don't feel the malice.

I don't think it was meant to be mean. Unless they know something about him going forward we dont.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I like how it says fans are going wild, but they're doing nothing close to that.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Looks like it cuts off right as the goal is being scored. Nice pass back to him, but the d-man gets completely lost on the play.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
well i think my nick name for him is better "hemi" because his birthday is 4-26 & 426 hemi is a legendary racing motor.

Useless trivia:
-The Chrysler hemi engine was originally designed as an aircraft engine during WWII. The war ended before it ever got put into production though.
-The hemispherical (hemi) chambers/heads have actually been around just about as long as autos. The (19)00's had a few car makers playing around with them, Fiat (IIRC) had a GP car that used them.

Norman Moscow

Jun 8, 2018
Just watched interview with Bragin, russian JWC team coach.
It's him advised Kaprizov to move to NHL after proving himself in KHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->