Prospect Info: Kirill Kaprizov II: (LW) - CSKA Moscow - 135th Overall, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
On the first viewings I thought the first goal was more impressive. After seeing another angle of the 2nd goal that was a wicked release. The goalie didn't even move. as the puck went though the 5-hole.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
All the displays of his skill that Kaprizov makes just make me sad that 2020 is far away. Sigh.
It lot closer than you think actually Look at this way next year already the is 2018-2019? after that it is the 2019-2020 season

Last edited:

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Good to hear that the Wild are in touch with him on a regular basis now.
Probably the one Fletcher mistake that pissed me off more than any other. Such a simple thing completely botched.

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014
Probably the one Fletcher mistake that pissed me off more than any other. Such a simple thing completely botched.
I've always felt that the issue was partly on the wild partly on Kaprizov. By that i mean his representation but it always sounded like it wasn't particularly easy to get ah0ld of him.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I've always felt that the issue was partly on the wild partly on Kaprizov. By that i mean his representation but it always sounded like it wasn't particularly easy to get ah0ld of him.
I haveno doubt that multiple people had a role in how all of that played out. But Fletcher made the biggest mistakes, IMO, and he made the same ones multiple times.

Reactions: SomethingGeneric

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I haveno doubt that multiple people had a role in how all of that played out. But Fletcher made the biggest mistakes, IMO, and he made the same ones multiple times.

Not even having a scout in the 2nd best league in the world (until his last year) and just avoiding those players completely was his biggest mistake with the scouting department.

You'd almost think he never played any of the NHL# games in franchise mode and did any of the scouting assignments. After some of his trades, we know he had to have. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad