Confirmed with Link: Kirby Dach has been recalled (& is staying in the NHL)

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner

upload_2019-10-19_0-12-21.gif

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
oh yeah, I am doing it.....OFFICIALLY!!!

Dach - Toews - Kane
DeBrincat - Strome - Nylander
Saad - Kampf - Kubalik
Caggiula - Carpenter - Shaw

rotate Shaw and Nylander throughout the game...but Nylander needs more top 6 time and Dach...well..put the kid on the top line and let's f***ing roll!

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
oh yeah, I am doing it.....OFFICIALLY!!!

Dach - Toews - Kane
DeBrincat - Strome - Nylander
Saad - Kampf - Kubalik
Caggiula - Carpenter - Shaw

rotate Shaw and Nylander throughout the game...but Nylander needs more top 6 time and Dach...well..put the kid on the top line and let's ****ing roll!

I think the top six should be the guys you have, whatever the combo may be. Those are our top six talents

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I was flipping back and forth between the Hogs game and the Hawks game but I thought he was very good tonight. Was targeted heavily by the Wolves (one of the hits was a bit up high and lost his helmet after he dropped on the ice. Glad he got back up) but did not back down. Didn't register a point but he was one of their better players, especially after Versteeg left with an injury.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I was flipping back and forth between the Hogs game and the Hawks game but I thought he was very good tonight. Was targeted heavily by the Wolves (one of the hits was a bit up high and lost his helmet after he dropped on the ice. Glad he got back up) but did not back down. Didn't register a point but he was one of their better players, especially after Versteeg left with an injury.
I think as long as he left tonight's game with both arms and legs he was getting brought up after the Hawks shit performance tonight lol...

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
5 game sample size...

Don’t you know that what we’re seeing now is exactly what we’re going to see over the next 77 games? There will be no changes, period.

Just like how DeBrincat was going to score 60 goals this year because of absolute linear progression.

EDIT: Just realized there are 77 games left this year, and 77 is here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->