Kipp revenge incoming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifesfor*

Got this feeling.Kipp will get his revenge against Vinny,Brad and St-Louis.I just dont think Kipp want to be beaten by the same guys TWICE to cost him something valuable again!

Go Saku GO!!!

High flyin' Habs*

ifesfor said:
Got this feeling.Kipp will get his revenge against Vinny,Brad and St-Louis.I just dont think Kipp want to be beaten by the same guys TWICE to cost him something valuable again!

Go Saku GO!!!

Dont forget that they are not the only players on team Canada and maybe wont even register an assist while for ex. Sakic and Iginla could score both 2 goals.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Richards will score? :joker:
oilers_guy_eddie said:
Then again, maybe a puck will bounce off the top of Kiprusoff's head and go into the net, sending his career into a tailspin and giving Belarus-- er, Canada, the win.
As an Oilers fan you know Salo was very good in Edmonton, a bit underappreciated even. Oh, how times change.

Salo couldn't have done any worse than Tellqvist. The Swedish coach must be the biggest dud of this tourney.

High flyin' Habs*

Wouldn't it be funny if the final went into ot and Iginla scored the game winner against his Calgary teamate?

ifesfor*

smoothskater said:
Wouldn't it be funny if the final went into ot and Iginla scored the game winner against his Calgary teamate?

:lol That would be funny as hell lol

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
smoothskater said:

Or maybe there ould be 5 seocnds left and the game would be tied and canada for some reason pulled their goalie and then kiprusoff shot it form his goal right off iginlas skate into the net......

High flyin' Habs*

Finn said:
Or maybe there ould be 5 seocnds left and the game would be tied and canada for some reason pulled their goalie and then kiprusoff shot it form his goal right off iginlas skate into the net......

Good one :lol .

ifesfor*

Finn said:

eeeeeee speechless

:lol

ehcszteiN

May 7, 2004
Raisio, Finland
Finn said:
Or maybe there ould be 5 seconds left and the game would be tied and canada for some reason pulled their goalie and then kiprusoff shot it from his goal right off Iginlas skate into the net......

:jump: HHÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄHÄHHÄHHÄHHÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ !!!

OR - maybe there will be a penalty shot; Kipper takes the shot, Iginla is the goalie ?!

chriss_co

Mar 6, 2004
CALGARY
I haven't checked up on this but do the Flames have the most players representing them in the World Cup finals? We have 5 (Iggy, Regehr, Nemo, Kipper and Lydman) and all 5 are large contributors for their respective team in being in the final. That should shut those naysayers about Calgary's season last year.

Hopefully, no bad blood is spilled during the game. I'm most worried that Iggy will crash the net and Kipper getting injured.

ehc73

Jan 18, 2003
Coquitlam, BC
Visit site
chriss_co said:
I haven't checked up on this but do the Flames have the most players representing them in the World Cup finals? We have 5 (Iggy, Regehr, Nemo, Kipper and Lydman) and all 5 are large contributors for their respective team in being in the final. That should shut those naysayers about Calgary's season last year.

Hopefully, no bad blood is spilled during the game. I'm most worried that Iggy will crash the net and Kipper getting injured.

Canucks have the Sedins, Naslund, Ohlund, Jovanovski, and Malik. That's 6.

Kipprusoff is always quiet during media scrums, but he provided a pretty good quote. "Last year, Jarome couldn't score on me in practice so hopefully it'll be the same during the game." :joker:

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
ehc73 said:

Kipprusoff is always quiet during media scrums, but he provided a pretty good quote. "Last year, Jarome couldn't score on me in practice so hopefully it'll be the same during the game." :joker:

He said finals. We have Sami Salo and Jarko Ruutu, remember?! ;)

El_Loco_Avs

Jul 6, 2003
The Netherlands
oilers_guy_eddie said:
Then again, maybe a puck will bounce off the top of Kiprusoff's head and go into the net, sending his career into a tailspin and giving Belarus-- er, Canada, the win.

Or Brodeur will do a statue-of-liberty, **** up, and retire? :banghead:

El_Loco_Avs

Jul 6, 2003
The Netherlands
Legionnaire said:
I think the worst part is that Roy was even on YOUR team. :lol

The fact that's he was on my team doesn't mean I can't laugh at it (well I can laugh now). It was a legendary **** up, by a legendary goalie. :joker:

And I'm really rooting for the Fins...
Hyvva Suomi... or something! :banana:

CalgaryFan1988

Jan 13, 2004
Alberta
Visit site
ehc73 said:

Actually Calgary have 5 left, they had 7 at the beginning of the tounament. I would bet they have the most players left.

Marcus Nilson (SWE), Jordan Leopold (USA), Jarome Iginla (CAN), Robyn Regehr (CAN), Ville Nieminen (FIN), Toni Lydman (FIN), and Miika Kiprusoff (FIN).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad