Kingston Frontenacs 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaluty

May 30, 2007
Kingston
Kingston Frontenacs✔@KingstonFronts
It is with heavy hearts that we report the passing of our dear friend, Len Coyle.

Lenny joined the Kingston Frontenacs family in 1973. He has always been a huge part of our team and the Kingston community.

Our condolences and thoughts are with the Coyle and Horton family

I know Len a little bit and a great story about Len is that when the Canadians played at the old MCentre they were playing the Marlies there was a face off at the blue line on the Canadians side and all of a sudden a Marlies player, I cannot remember who, sucker punched Lenny for what ever Len said to him Well Len bounced back up like nothing happened and the Marlie player received a lengthy suspension.

Len was the Canadians, Raiders, Frontenacs. Rest In Peace Len

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
There are a lot of stories that we can tell about Mav. He definitely put in the time. It was always fun to listen to him and Killer after a game while his team was getting ready to go home no matter who won or lost.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
He is definitely going to be a power to watch next year. The numbers caught him too many first round NHL picks trying out. You could almost make a good second team from the players cut

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
Francesco Arcuri to Steel Wings Linz of the Alps HL in Austria.

Don't know much of the team, but they seem pretty awful, only one OT win in 12 games of the "Home and Away" round and they were shut out in 6 of their first 7 games.

Arcuri played yesterday and had 2G 1A in a 7-3 loss, while being outshot 51-18.

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
The only thing I can think of is that they're holding out hope for a season - they only have one OA worth bringing back in Baker, and they already picked up Jacob Roach for a conditional 15th.

I don't know much about McLaren but I'm guessing they're looking to create a competition in net with Dugas. Based on his stats McLaren doesn't seem like anything special.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
Not going tp be a lot of goalies that are any good available except for possibly Andree and the price would be too high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad