Kingston Frontenacs 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
That's ridiculous. In his 16 year old season we should expect at least 1.6 Pts/Gm from Wright. Who would you trade him for to help you win now???

Reactions: dirty12

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Dirty take a look past those 3 and look at the teams that you have had and the bad trades that this team has made just to get the extra playoff games and ticket sales. The person on this team that should be worried is Wright. The record with the Fronts and first-round pics points to possibly him being traded if Keily and the twit think they can get this team into the playoffs

There's literally a 0.00% chance of that happening.

Honestly it's probably even lower than that actually

Truthking

Mar 27, 2016
Dirty take a look past those 3 and look at the teams that you have had and the bad trades that this team has made just to get the extra playoff games and ticket sales. The person on this team that should be worried is Wright. The record with the Fronts and first-round pics points to possibly him being traded if Keily and the twit think they can get this team into the playoffs
Haha. This is ridiculous even by your standards. Ps. They were in the playoffs this year....

kidconko

Dec 5, 2018
The person on this team that should be worried is Wright. The record with the Fronts and first-round pics points to possibly him being traded if Keily and the twit think they can get this team into the playoffs

LoL, okay than.

kidconko

Dec 5, 2018
Justin Pringle heading to Cobourg next season, which leaves Dawson Baker as the lone OA next season at the moment.

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
Hopefully they've known Keily wasn't their guy for a while and have been sending out feelers for other candidates - if they just recently made the decisions that's a huge oversight consideration this was contract expiration instead of a firing.

kidconko

Dec 5, 2018
I'm only speculating, but could it be Keily wanted a raise that Springer wasn't willing to pay?
If they knew they wanted to change directions, in my mind you would have done this at the same time you fired Foster?
Just seems odd you kept a guy you wanted to move on from for another 5 months? And 2 weeks before his contract is up?

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
With Kiely gone except for springer that is the end of the Doug Gilmour era

I hope that the new direction is not going back to the mavety plan.

I think Springer wants a GM that is more interested in quick fixes to get playoff seats than a GM that wants to build a team. Also, it was Kiely that made the big trade for all the players only to watch the team fail and leave it with nothing.

That may be part of it.

expect a GM that has name brand recognition in an attempt to get seats into the seats

Last edited:

kidconko

Dec 5, 2018
McFarland makes his first move as GM acquiring forward Jacob Roach from the Guelph Storm for a cond. 15th rounder in 24.

Last edited:
Reactions: HockeyPops

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
Is this guy any good? Stats wise seems middling at best for an OA - I would've thought they'd try and find a couple OAs for the back end

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
No idea. Basically identical stats to Dawson Baker last season. Is Baker back?

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
I haven't heard anything otherwise - Baker is the heart and soul of the team so I really hope he's back.

Sidebar - I knew Baker was a Cy Young candidate but I didn't realize it was that skewed - 19G, 5A.

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
Congrats to Zayde Wisdom - 94th to Philadelphia who traded up to get him

Can't say I exepcted Wisdom to go ahead of Chromiak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->