Kingston Frontenacs 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I think its only 4 (Wright, Ludwinski. Poole, Budnick). That being said, I wonder if an exceptional status player is exempted from this rule in their second season?

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
Right so, the lineup he posted would have 6 including Wright. So one has to go.
Who are you counting as 16 year olds? There's only Ludwinski, Poole, and Budnick (Wright exempt). Watson and Costantino are rookies but picks from last year (03s).

Truthking

Mar 27, 2016
Who are you counting as 16 year olds? There's only Ludwinski, Poole, and Budnick (Wright exempt). Watson and Costantino are rookies but picks from last year (03s).
Good call, I don’t know why I had it in my mind that constantino just got picked. If they do decide to roll with the forwards they have currently, they should be extremely good in 2 years.

Hokky

Nov 2, 2017
They already fired Jim Hulton once, and that was with a winning record. Don't think he would come back.

kidconko

Dec 5, 2018
Last I knew Hulton was running the show in Charlottetown for a long time. I doubt he'd leave that.

Hokky

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for posting that nelli....we haven't had an awful lot to cheer about, but this kid is fun to watch and I don't think we've ever had a player with a shot like that. And he just turned sixteen...amazing. Can't wait for hockey to start up again.

Reactions: nelli27

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
Frontenacs Dismiss Kurtis Foster as Head Coach – Kingston Frontenacs

Interesting timing for Foster to get the boot. Gotta feel for him - wasn't given much to work with at all.

One thing you can count on with the Fronts is consistency. They always seem to crucify their coaches and make them the scapegoat for lack of Ownership and management.

Foster gets canned because they did not get the results that they wanted and just as he gets some players that can play and the beginning of a team he gets fired after all the other teams have solidified their coaching.

How many times have they done this? Hulton, Cassidy, Bignell and now Foster.

Let's face it Mcfarland probably found out that he was not in the future plans for the new Leaf organization called Kiely or the twit and asked if they wanted him back.

It will be interesting to see where Foster ends up I hope it is with a winning organization Let's face it Hulton and especially Cassidy did not lose by getting cut matter of fact it was the best thing that could happen to Bruce.

Now these players have to learn a new system under a new coach.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
Dirty take a look past those 3 and look at the teams that you have had and the bad trades that this team has made just to get the extra playoff games and ticket sales. The person on this team that should be worried is Wright. The record with the Fronts and first-round pics points to possibly him being traded if Keily and the twit think they can get this team into the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad