Kingston Frontenacs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolvesFanSudbury

Oct 8, 2016
Develop first round picks like the one that asked to be traded or a coach that had issues or a 3rd overall that did not develop to what was expected of him? Your record isn't that great As for the next 5 yrs we shall see I do agree it might be painful but who knows for sure
We will have some assets to trade to regroup some picks. Ottawa still needs a goaliw although I hear DiPietro is on their radar.
Kingston gonna miss the playoffs next year with missy?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
They just handled your beloved ice dogs in 5 Johnny!
Yes two overtime wins came within an inch of loosing game one interference their second overtime win out played for most of game five out played in period two last night Fulcher saved them in those two games. Also out scored on the power play a fournate Hamilton win.

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
Congrats Fronts. Really happy to finally see this franchise this far into the playoffs. Good luck in the Conference Final.

Reactions: zman77

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario
Made the trip down from Kitchener for the game Friday. Unreal being there. Kingston, I love ya everytime I come up. Nicest arena in the league hands down.

Congrats on this.

Reactions: Garlando

Hammer9001

Apr 1, 2015
Hamilton
So this is a post that I made in the Ice Dogs forum last round for if anyone is making the trip to the Hammer.

So just some advice for fans making the trip down to Hamilton for the playoffs. Parking around the arena has wild fluctuations in pricing. The lot directly across the arena on Bay for example is usually a ludicrous 20 bucks. Parking under Jackson Square is a bit more reasonable, usually 10-15. However, I've also had good experiences with the lots across from the library on York Blvd, the large lot on Wilson and John as well as Jackson and MacNab (although it is a small lot). Usually they go for $2.50-$7.00 depending on time and if they realize there is an event that day. Behind City Hall is also an option, but I believe it is a flat $7.50 most of the time.​

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
You're getting ready to go to war in the Conference Final and this comes out now? The timing of this announcement sucks.

Reactions: LDN

P1AW4

Jan 3, 2018
Where is all the “Doom and gloom” from the Beast? So what about next year because it sure is fun this year.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
It's obvious the Fronts are missing Murray big time. Not having Pu hurts as well but look for push-back in Game 3.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
P1AW Been busy with work. In all honesty, I am impressed with how the team did up until this series.

@ games is not the end of the world I just wonder why after all the games that helvig has played they did not rest him after the last game got out of hand.

Anyway, the conference finals is a change I am just not sure what you will have next year especially the way this team uses draft choices. Should be an interesting year next year. BTW any word on how many fans are attending the games is it up or near sell out?

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Robertson, Nyman, Pu, Vilardi and Jones have combined to score 180 goals so far this season.

In the first three games of the Conference Finals they have combined to score 2 goals. Cranford has scored 2 goals.

4 flippin' goals in 3 bleepin' games.

Come on!

Hokky

Nov 2, 2017
I'm trying to stream the game off ohl live and i have a black screen with broken audio...no one to help on ohl....any answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad