Kingston Frontenacs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Happy to see Rasanen had a great game last night (and by all accounts a good start to the season).

Surprised to see the very little activity in this thread so far.

BoxerMax

Nov 6, 2010
I am planning on heading to Kingston when Sarnia is in town. I am just wondering if there is a standing room in the Arena?

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
I find it very strange to see no one in here talking about this team.

Does Kingston not have a strong following? I assumed they were one of the stronger fan bases in the O.

They're middle of the pack every year in attendance. Been between 8th-12th each of the last 5 years

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Remember when the Fronts started the season on a winning streak and nobody was posting? Now they are on a 3 game losing streak....and nobody is posting. LOL

Reactions: Noofgoof

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
I think that the issue with the Fronts is that like most of the posters are unfortunately getting a little greyer in the hair. Therefore they are not posting. Also from what I read last year on the forum a lot of season ticket holders have given up. TV coverage is good and you don't have to worry about parking. The city made a mistake when they moved the Fronts from the M Center. What was needed was a new arena but it could have just as easily been built on the property there. The parking is limited at the new location and it is colder than hell with the wind coming off the lake. As for fans, everyone was hyped and then they lost the coach and made wholesale changes.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Hopefully to Owen Sound. But I had hoped that Bowman would go the other way.

It is to Owen Sound, their play-by-play guy confirmed it on twitter. Bowman will likely just be released. Can't see anyone wanting an OA back-up goalie which is what he is

Reactions: Noofgoof

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Hopefully to Owen Sound. But I had hoped that Bowman would go the other way.

Source says that something's going on between the Attack and an eastern conference team (possibly the Fronts) but nothing confirmed yet via twitter could also be nothing but talk tho if something is going on could involve multiple teams an what not.

Anyone in Fronts town hearing anything bubbling??

Hokky

Nov 2, 2017
Source says that something's going on between the Attack and an eastern conference team (possibly the Fronts) but nothing confirmed yet via twitter could also be nothing but talk tho if something is going on could involve multiple teams an what not.

Anyone in Fronts town hearing anything bubbling??
There is absolutely no talk here at all. It seems like everything is a secret with the Fronts anymore, and a lot of posters have disappeared.

foghorn

Nov 4, 2017
Possible deal fell through at last minute or just rumors floating
tough spot for kingston if they move helvig. they are right there in the east and without helvig id say they will drop significantly..if OS finds another goalie ktown will keep helvig most likely and go for it..price is highest right now as OS wants to get a goalie now sooner than later. if they move him they'll get a good return young player and some picks. hard position

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
tough spot for kingston if they move helvig. they are right there in the east and without helvig id say they will drop significantly..if OS finds another goalie ktown will keep helvig most likely and go for it..price is highest right now as OS wants to get a goalie now sooner than later. if they move him they'll get a good return young player and some picks. hard position

Absolutely of course still only a rumor at this point could be anyone team in the east that OS is talking too if at all right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->