Pre-Game Talk: Kings Vs Sens

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
I will be there cheering on the boys, such exciting hockey, even though scattered play at times, still fun to get out and cheer.

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
PREGAME ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION TOPICS:

1) three dudes injured (Dzingle, Ceci, Formenton), but only two called up (Paul, Jaros) - does this mean we'll be going 7D tonight? Does Harpur draw into the lineup for the first time this season?

2) We lead the league in Goals Allowed (and GA/g). We also lead the league in Shots Against (and SA/g). Most people would probably suggest that the latter has a significant effect on the former. Can Jaros help plug a few holes in our sieve of a blueline? Will Harpur negate that effect? Will Boucher make proper adjustments?

3) Is this Nick Paul's last chance to prove himself at this level?

4) Brady Tkachuk: How long does he get to play at this level as an unknown quantity before teams start to seriously game-plan against him?

5) Do you think there's an alternate dimension out there in the multiverse where we're playing this exact same game tonight but we have Kopitar in our lineup as captain and 1st line C because we took him instead of Brian Lee in 2005? I mean, maybe that alternate timeline also has hover-cars. Pretty sweet, if you ask me.
15-20 games on Brady
and Yes on Harpur
They will do all they can so Harpur can be successful.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I am still pissed that Forementon is concussed after being attacked and Boro was behind the blueline watching the rookie get manhandled.
No Ceci excuse tonight. Excited to see Jaros play. Not expecting a close game, automatic loss, but Go Sens Go!
What are you calling for Borowiecki tonight? Multi-point game?

Game is Saturday afternoon.

Don't like afternoon games ........ plus I'll be golfing, will record the game and watch it after the 19th hole.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Boro hattrick.

Except all his goals will be scored on his own net.

The 1st one the puck will hit his skate and go into the net.

The 2nd one will hit his face and go into the net.

The 3rd one he will just decide to shoot it himself into our own net just for shits and giggles.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Whatever number of shots on net equals drama, that’s what Anderson’s going to face tomorrow and he’s not going to be happy.

Reactions: Tuna99

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Hockey is stupid, so while I expect us to get completely blown out due to us losing one of our only defenseman who can log top 4+ NHL minutes, we'll probably win 5-1.

Reactions: SensBrawler

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Whatever number of shots on net equals drama, that’s what Anderson’s going to face tomorrow and he’s not going to be happy.

His numbers are looking scary early, things will even out but for a goalie who fades as the season goes on and usually strays strong, not a great start for him, won't help his trade demands

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
Incredible stuff...idiocracy is becoming a major problem!

As for the game today the d as expected is looking weak however if the goaltending doesnt trend towards even league average this team will lose again today and continue to do so in large chunks for the rest of the year.

I’m cautiously optimistic for this game. We’re faster than LA and that appears to be 75% of today’s game.

But would not be at all surprised if this was the game we began to pour the lighter fluid on the tire fire.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I’m cautiously optimistic for this game. We’re faster than LA and that appears to be 75% of today’s game.

But would not be at all surprised if this was the game we began to pour the lighter fluid on the tire fire.

I agree on the speed aspect just don't see the goaltending at all right now...if its not an early softy its a late backbreaker which imo does not inspire confidence in the team. Not much to do but complain though as we are stuck with these two guys for several more years.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Are we going 11-7 tonight? Boucher thought they were disorganized on their sorting vs Phile... not sure how 11-7 would help with that.

Edit: sorry today... in b4 the count's correction

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
There's going to be a lot more discussion about pot in the next couple of years, and Nac Mac's comments aren't anywhere close to some of the doozies we're about to get.
I’m anticipating the terrible movies, like when mainstream culture first learned about skateboarding or computer hacking.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
What's he saying?

ET374R.jpg

Andy... Would it be too dramatic for me to ask you to stop the fn puck?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Whitey getting another chance up the lineup... Hope he plays well and gets to play through "mistakes" the coaches see.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Jaros and Harpur for the bottom pair,play Boro on the PK,only and have him clear the crease and launch pucks off the glass
Who is the 7th? Wideman or Demelo?

We all know Boro will not be seeing only PK time. He hasn't missed a game he was healthy enough to play or had his time limited more than a bottom pairing guy in years

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Who is the 7th? Wideman or Demelo?

We all know Boro will not be seeing only PK time. He hasn't missed a game he was healthy enough to play or had his time limited more than a bottom pairing guy in years
I was implying Boro as the 7th,but you are right sadly...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad