Pre-Game Talk: Kings Vs Sens

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
To be fair he often deflects puck in our net

Probably not enough to give him a multi-point game in that context either, though. :laugh:

I think he's had a couple of games where he had an assist and a fight, and the commentators were cheering him on to get a Gordie Howe hat trick? I even recall there was a game where he had the A and the fight and his teammates were feeding him on an open net in the dying minutes of a game to get the Gordie trick, but they were obviously forcing it to the point where all the passes were being broken up by the opposing team who were easily reading the telegraphed passes.

I mean... it's something, I guess.

Reactions: Alex1234

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
You're the ones continuing with dumb comments.

I suggested an alternate-dimension with hover-cars earlier in the thread. I made a poll in the lounge proposing a drag race between an old dented minivan and a 12-year old Honda Element with brake issues, and called it "serious business". Despite all that, this is the post you're going to call me out on for being dumb? I have like a decade's worth of material on these boards that is way dumber than this.

Man. Go have a few drinks tonight and unwind. It's Friday. Enjoy the weekend.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Can we keep a member of the other team from having a 4 or more point game and lose by less than 3 goals? I'm feeling positive. I'm saying Kopitar only has 3 points and we lose by only 2.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Can we keep a member of the other team from having a 4 or more point game and lose by less than 3 goals? I'm feeling positive. I'm saying Kopitar only has 3 points and we lose by only 2.

I fear Andy's mental blocks. Sometimes he looks defeated before they shoot. Mathews is a guy who is in his head. I fear Kovalchuk may have Andy in his back pocket

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I fear Andy's mental blocks. Sometimes he looks defeated before they shoot.

Agreed... usually later in the game, when he's already let 3 in on the night and the opposing team has already put up 35+ shots with another 10-15 mins still left to play in the game.

I wouldn't blame the guy if there was some professional PTSD/shell-shock symptoms in his game after the past 2 seasons or so. By no means am I calling him a great goalie or anything, and he definitely has his doozies, but you can only leave your goalie out to dry so many times before it breaks them.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
On the one hand I feel like Ottawa's had Budaj's number over the years.

On the other hand it's an afternoon game so pretty much a guaranteeed loss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->