Pre-Game Talk: Kings Vs Sens

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
Tinsel town vs Bytown.

Three fallen soldiers on our end will put our team speed to the test in the case of losing Dzingel and Formenton, as well as defensive minutes alotted following going Ceci down. Harpur looks to draw in as we’ll roll 11 forwards and 7 D to more evenly distribute the ice time. Paul and Jaros recalled.

SENS LINEUP:

Forwards:
Boedker Duchene White
Tkachuk Smith Stone
Pajaarvi Tierney Ryan
Paul Pyatt

Defence:
Chabot DeMelo
Lajoie Jaros
Borowiecki Wideman
Harpur

In goal:
Anderson

KINGS LINEUP:

Forwards:
Iafallo Kopitar Kovalchuk
Pearson Kempe Toffoli
Anderson - Carter Amadio
Dolan
Clifford Thompson Lewis

Defence:
Forbort Doughty
Muzzin Martinez
Phaneuf Ladue

In goal:
Cambell

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkUncleDenis

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
PREGAME ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION TOPICS:

1) three dudes injured (Dzingle, Ceci, Formenton), but only two called up (Paul, Jaros) - does this mean we'll be going 7D tonight? Does Harpur draw into the lineup for the first time this season?

2) We lead the league in Goals Allowed (and GA/g). We also lead the league in Shots Against (and SA/g). Most people would probably suggest that the latter has a significant effect on the former. Can Jaros help plug a few holes in our sieve of a blueline? Will Harpur negate that effect? Will Boucher make proper adjustments?

3) Is this Nick Paul's last chance to prove himself at this level?

4) Brady Tkachuk: How long does he get to play at this level as an unknown quantity before teams start to seriously game-plan against him?

5) Do you think there's an alternate dimension out there in the multiverse where we're playing this exact same game tonight but we have Kopitar in our lineup as captain and 1st line C because we took him instead of Brian Lee in 2005? I mean, maybe that alternate timeline also has hover-cars. Pretty sweet, if you ask me.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I am still pissed that Forementon is concussed after being attacked and Boro was behind the blueline watching the rookie get manhandled.

No Ceci excuse tonight. Excited to see Jaros play. Not expecting a close game, automatic loss, but Go Sens Go!

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
PREGAME ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION TOPICS:

1) three dudes injured (Dzingle, Ceci, Formenton), but only two called up (Paul, Jaros) - does this mean we'll be going 7D tonight? Does Harpur draw into the lineup for the first time this season?

2) We lead the league in Goals Allowed (and GA/g). We also lead the league in Shots Against (and SA/g). Most people would probably suggest that the latter has a significant effect on the former. Can Jaros help plug a few holes in our sieve of a blueline? Will Harpur negate that effect? Will Boucher make proper adjustments?

3) Is this Nick Paul's last chance to prove himself at this level?

4) Brady Tkachuk: How long does he get to play at this level as an unknown quantity before teams start to seriously game-plan against him?

5) Do you think there's an alternate dimension out there in the multiverse where we're playing this exact same game tonight but we have Kopitar in our lineup as captain and 1st line C because we took him instead of Brian Lee in 2005? I mean, maybe that alternate timeline also has hover-cars. Pretty sweet, if you ask me.

1) If it means having Jaros dress as well, I hope so.

2)Nice to lead the league in some categories lol. I think Jaros could help, and maybe a motivated Harpur can play a simple game.

3)Yup, if he doesn't sit for Carey

4) He just has a way to be wherever the play is, love his hockey sense. They hit him pretty good last game, expect more of the same tomorrow

5)C'mon, he would have left by now! :laugh:

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

lol maybe if in that alternate dimension we have a different owner and/or market

Anze Kopitar - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
I am still pissed that Forementon is concussed after being attacked and Boro was behind the blueline watching the rookie get manhandled.

No Ceci excuse tonight. Excited to see Jaros play. Not expecting a close game, automatic loss, but Go Sens Go!
Boro knows that he is an essential and foundational top-4 D now, and can't be taking fighting majors anymore. You can't have that player sitting in the box for 5 mins, too valuable.

Reactions: derriko

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Easy bro, just having a laugh here alright. Don't take everything so seriously. It's Friday.

166.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->