Pre-Game Talk: Kings vs Jets - Tue Mar 20 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I wouldn't expect Mr. Trouba to play during the rest of the home stand. IIRC the minimum time in the concussion protocol is 7 days

I really hope we see Poolman and don't try Chiarot/Morrow again.

We get the Kings on a B2B

I think it's time to get Comrie in the net. Kings play in St Paul tonight so we could also see their backup Jack Campbell

I would like to see Rosie back too. Rotation please.

No event tonight at the barn tonight so the ice should be in much better shape for this one.

IMG_0711.jpg

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Looking forward to picking up a couple Trouba bobbleheads tommorow.

TorJet

Jun 27, 2016
I’m slightly concerned about this stretch of games, all against desperate teams (or notoriously physical or dirty teams).

Not in terms of winning and losing, but in terms of injuries and wear and tear for our key guys.

Stars (for the win but lost Trouba - Wheeler took some good licks too), Kings and Ducks are all in the thick of the playoff race, and all are physically aggressive teams anyway.

Preds and Bruins are both physical and dirty.

At this stage, i wish we had a few more cream puffs simply to try and keep our core healthy....

Reactions: QuietContrarian

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I’m slightly concerned about this stretch of games, all against desperate teams (or notoriously physical or dirty teams).

Not in terms of winning and losing, but in terms of injuries and wear and tear for our key guys.

Stars (for the win but lost Trouba - Wheeler took some good licks too), Kings and Ducks are all in the thick of the playoff race, and all are physically aggressive teams anyway.

At this stage, i wish we had a few more cream puffs simply to try and keep our core healthy....
Now's the time to dress Matthias and Dano. Let the guys with nagging injuries rest. Should get those guys in as good of game shape as possible in case god forbid we need them in the playoffs.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Now's the time to dress Matthias and Dano. Let the guys with nagging injuries rest. Should get those guys in as good of game shape as possible in case god forbid we need them in the playoffs.

I agree. But I suspect PoMo won't.

Reactions: Jet

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast

It will be the Kings 3rd game in 4 nights ... I don't think they can keep up that physical game but dirty ... yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad