Eklund Rumor: Kings trade coming? [Mod Warning, pg 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
2 firsts and Wahlstrom, I would sub one of the firsts or Wahlstrom for Wilde is that is a better option

I'd probably do that, actually. The Kings are likely three years out from competing, and Wahlstrom would likely be our best prospect (depends on Vilardi's health really). Slotting Kopitar into the Islanders' lineup likely makes them a premier contender for the foreseeable future.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
There's almost literally nothing in that tweet.

Closed.

EDIT: I've been sent more info, and so I've added it to the OP and am re-opening.

HOWEVER, consider this a formal warning.
Talk about the rumours/speculation/fantasy idea/whatever you personally want to call it, and refrain from the spam about Eklund.
We have him as tagged source so that you can see where it is coming from. We don't need you coming in and telling us its Eklund. If you don't like or trust Eklund, that is you prerogative, and you can use the tag to ignore the thread.

Discuss the value of the players or team needs involved.

Last edited:

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
What about Tyler Toffoli, is he one that may be moved? He was linked to Boston a few weeks ago.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
Kovy + 2M retained/season for the next two seasons for Calgary 2019 2nd round pick?

Maybe add a lower tier prospect going to LA?

Zal

Jan 12, 2009
Make your offers here!

They’re all for sale.

As far the rumor goes, it’s likely one of Csrter, Martinez, Toffoli, Clifford or Lewis. What are Habs’ needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad