youtu.be
"Lame for Shane" here we come!!! :sarcasm:
Lame for Shane? It doesn't even rhyme

How about Cane for Shane!
18298593_105.gif

Reactions: Reclamation Project

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
I am very happy we got Edler Now the real question who does he play with ? I'd love to see him with Drew but I think he would be best with Roy What the thought of the fans?

Reactions: funky
I like all three moves by the Kings this offseason. It definetly knocks a few of the weak links down or out of the line up (cough... Brown.. cough.. Wagner cough cough.. can't stop coughing!!). The Danault move is a little long but the Kings had to give him an incentive to sign. Much like 2009 to 2011, the Kings aren't really negotiating from a position of strength.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Yeah, I’m perfectly fine with him as a bottom pair, roughly 18 minutes a night. Maybe have him play some PP.

Good team player who will help the young guys.

One year is ideal.

Quiet as a mouse, but definitely a lead by example guy both on and off the ice.

He's a locker room favorite of all the young guys that have come through our organization since the "rebuild" started.

Good luck to him and y'all :)

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Edler was 12th in the league in PIMs.

Hopefully he can be a bit of an asshole on the ice. Because we could use a little bit of that.
I think they were more of the hooking/holding variety though he did have a few cross checks too. Never recall him being physical or dirty but who knows.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
I think they were more of the hooking/holding variety though he did have a few cross checks too. Never recall him being physical or dirty but who knows.
He had 2 suspensions in his career, both underserved or at least not dirty.
He had more of an edge to the play early with VAN but most likely did the body not agree with that play style.

Reactions: Bandit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->