Kings scrimmage is being broadcast tonight on FSNW

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
They are doing a Kings Live pre-game and post game show for every game - home and road, which is a huge improvement alone.

Do the Ucks get the same treatment? I know we hate them but I'm speaking here as a hockey fan so I want the whole sport of hockey to get respect in SoCal.

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
Sutter only drinks breast milk from the finest women in Viking.

The women in Viking look like bulls. That's what makes the men from Viking so tough.

i just found my quote for the season

they said there were 3500 people last night to watch in person. think Kings fans are jones-in to watch some Kings hockey? imo they should do this type of thing as often as possible to grow the fanbase and game. having that type of interaction between the team and the fans is fantastic

Jul 31, 2005
CA
God bless the Lakers departure from FSW.

Seriously. This is the first time I can remember where Kings coverage didn't start at 730PM of Game 1. They completely ignored anything Kings until the drop of the puck which is an insult to King fans. Maybe they will bring in some TV cameras for Frozen Fury next year?

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
They are doing a Kings Live pre-game and post game show for every game - home and road, which is a huge improvement alone.

wow... another perk of winning the cup. I've always said that if they really want to grow the sport of hockey they need to jam coverage down everyones throat like they do with the baseball, basketball, and football.

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
wow... another perk of winning the cup. I've always said that if they really want to grow the sport of hockey they need to jam coverage down everyones throat like they do with the baseball, basketball, and football.

It's a perfect storm of winning the Cup and TWC taking the Lakers in the same summer. Of course, if the Clippers win the title and suddenly become popular, we could get tossed aside next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->